" Jin Ling! You can't say that " Zichen trails off,

" Why not. He should know his mistake, so he won't  do it like his futureself. Don't you remember,  how many times he fails to accompany us in night hunts last minute, letting Wen Ning take us" Jin Ling argues back.

" Huh I don't know you like night hunting with future me so much. I must be good " Wei Ying teased  looking so pleased

" We don't" both lan Jingyi and Jin Ling disagree looking little flustered.

" If you don't mind, we have to leave to find our rooms " Lan sizhui says pulling his friends with him .

Wei Wuxian pouts at them , then gives a dazzling smile" okay! I will get all embarrassing stories from you later. I can't wait to tease Lan Zhan with this new information.  " .

On hearing it, the four juniors turned back to looked at him, even jin Ling opened his mouth to say something but Jingyi clasped his hand against Jin Ling mouth and dragged him away. One of the younger Lan kid looks at him with pity

( That Lan must be worried for lan Zhan but why he looks at me with pity  ) Wei Ying thinks walking back to his room

Lan QiRen has spent his entire life doing things he wasn't supposed to do. Raise his nephews, lead his sect, maintain order during meetings and teach classes to invited disciples. All are his brother works, he is never one for politics but he did those things as  his responsibility.

He thought he will be a good brother by sacrificing his happiness and love for his brother. 

But now looking at his future nephews and Wei Wuxian, he felt like he lived a life of lies.

Everything is a set up.

His sister in law didn't commit crime, instead it was his Cousin who killed Master Lan.

His sister in law took the blame to save their cousin and his brother knew it .

Lan Qiren wants to break his brother seclusion  and demand answers from him. He wants to shout at his brother despite shouting is prohibited.  He wants his brother to know his pain, his sacrifice and....his love for CangSe SanRen, which he never confessed. 

Lan Qiren wants to cry and shout..but he knows it's too late.  Too late to do anything. Too late to mourn for unrequited love . The only thing he can do is look forward so his young nephews can have  their mother again.

Somewhere in his mind a voice whispered, ' it's also good thing that he didn't confess otherwise Wei Ying could have not been born and Wangji life could have been affected. '

Uncle ! Are you alright? You look last " Zewu-jun says from his opposite.

Lan Qiren gazed at his younger nephew uncharacteristically solemn expression before shifting his eyes to Wei Wuxian.

" Is it okay if   Young Wangji and Xichen present there too. I know it's dangerous but I want them to be there . Only them . "  Lan Qiren asked looking at the future Wei Ying.

" My younger self could like to be there . " Lan Xichen says while Wangji modded.

" Just ask them to stay out of array. They will be safe " Wei Ying assures.

You would dare change history? What if it didn't end well for your younger selves "  Lan Qiren asks, though he sounds more curious .

" They won't. No matter what me and Wei Ying will always found eachother irrespective of history"  Wangji says as it's a fact .