'Tis the Season 1/2

It's Christmas and Emily plans to throw a party.
___________________________________

Today was Christmas Eve, actually the first ever Christmas Eve since Emily and all her friends had saved Bricksburg, and all the other realms from Lord Business. Well, not really....Right shortly afterwards aliens had invaded Brickburg, Well Apocalypseburg now.

Anyway, everything's descended into chaos since the aliens invaded and destroyed our lands—

"Hi Lu-Lu!" A voice comes from behind Lucy, scaring her out her wits, and monologuing. She soon calms herself down. "Oh, Emily it's just you."

"My bad, did we interrupt your little brooding session?" She asked.

"No, no, it's no biggie I was just, wait—We?" Lucy asked, repeating Emily's words curiously with an arched brow.

"Yo!"

Lucy groaned, rolling her eyes at the sight of the self proclaimed raptor/cowboy appearing behind Emily. "Ugh, this guy..."

She really...really did not like him.

"Hey there DJ Emo. Whatcha been doing?" Rex asked sipping on a pumpkin spice latte. "Me and Emmy were going to catch a fight tournament."

"Yeah, wanna join us?"

The raven haired beauty shook her head. "Oh, that's okay. I'm good. I was just filling everyone in on how tough it is to live here." Lucy looks down below at the town from the destroyed Statue of Liberty.

"Yeah, total bummer." Rex commented. Emily looks down sadly, Just then, gasps as if she has an idea.

"Oooh..."

"Uh, no. No, no, no. I know what that look means. You're about to hatch an elaborate plan which involves a lot of goofing off, singing, dancing, and...glitter." Lucy gagged a bit at the last part.

"You know it!" Emily said.

"Oh boy, I know where this is going," Rex gulped down the rest of his latte and stretched. "As much as I like hearing Girl Talk, I'm gonna bounce." Rex lets out a whistle and in an instant his ship had appeared. He opened the hatch and hopped in. "Later Emmy!"

"Bye Rexy!"

"Oh and you too DJ Emo.." he half heartedly waved before taking off.

"I really despise that guy." Lucy rolled her eyes, grumbling. She turned around to face Emily. "Em, Just promise me you'll try to sleep on it before you rush into something like you always do," Lucy requested while walking to the ladder and climbed down.

"Oh Relax Luce, I won't do anything?" Emily promised, still excited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in the Rexcelsior, Rex was in the makeshift kitchen making himself a cup of hot Joe while singing an old classic tune.

I can't stop this feeling

Deep inside of me

Girl, you just don't realize

What you do to me

When you hold me

In your arms so tight

You let me know

Everything's alright

And out of nowhere, a voice screams from behind him. "I'm hooked on a feeling~!" Emily sings. This startled the raptor trainer out his wits, spilling his coffee. "Em-bear, you didn't sleep on it?" he guessed.

"Not a wink," Emily confirmed.

"And I bet you probably have a crazy plan?" he continued with a tired expression as he makes himself another cup of coffee.

"And yes, I do. I decided what better way to liven things up in Apocalypseburg is to have a holiday party!" The special explained.

'Party?...' Rex thought with a look on confusion and amusement. Honestly, he could never understand her sometimes.

And yet she always made his life better.

"Are you sure about this?" Rex asked, getting coffee off his robe.

"Absolutely, everyone should have some fun. And here's how we're going to do it." Emily explains as she takes out a book of instructions. "Step 1: Break into Rex's ship and get him on board,"

"What? Hold on, how did you get in here exactly?" Rex questioned, he could have sworn he turned on the defense systems last night.

"Oh, The babies let me in." She answered, she smiles and scratches one of the raptors, Ripley's snout. "Who's mommy's good baby? You are, yes you are~" she cooed.

Rex just stared in annoyance.

"Step 2: Get everyone together in the town square

"Step 2: Get everyone together in the town square."

"Uh-huh.."

"Step 3: Ice skating! Everyone loves ice skating,"

"Well Actually..." Rex trailed off but she cuts him off.

"And Step 3: Decorate our friend's houses and this town for the best tinsel-tastic! party Apocalypseburg has ever seen!" She explains the plan.

His dinosaurs roared in excitement, which makes Rex spill his coffee again. "Alright, I'll go put on some clothes." Rex sighed before walking off.