Emily then noticed he was hiding something behind his back. "What's behind your back?" She asked.

He pulled a bouquet of blue flowers from behind his back, "Here, these are for you." The construction worker's eyes sparkled as she was dazzled by the blue exotic flowers, she took them in her arms and sniffed them.

" The construction worker's eyes sparkled as she was dazzled by the blue exotic flowers, she took them in her arms and sniffed them

"Oh Rex, they're beautiful, thank you~" She cooed, making Rex's heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you~" The flowers then echoed what she had said and was even more amazed by them.

"Yeah! There called Echo Flowers, I-I figured a sweet girl like you would enjoy them~" Rex spoke softly as he followed the brunette inside her home. By now here they were on his ship watching movies. as the two sat on the couch watching their flick the self proclaimed galaxy defender noticed that his sweet bubbly girl was acting weird and quiet, which was very unlike her.

"Hey, what's wrong, you've been awfully quiet lately?" Rex questioned.

"Oh, um, yeah I'm fine...just awesome." She lied as she glued her eyes back on the screen hugging her pillow.

This left the raptor trainer concerned but left it alone for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, something is really wrong here. Like really wrong.

Emily has been totally weird these past couple of days. She wasn't eating for one thing, always looking at herself in the mirror, always on the treadmill.

Rex even asked Lucy what was up with her lately. Unfortunately all she told him was, 'Not my place to tell.' And 'She'll tell you when she's ready'

Okay, that didn't work. New plan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Day~

"Hey, Rex?"

Rex was in the middle of tuning his ship up as he looked up at Emily, "Hey Em, What's up?"

"Uh, D-Do you think I'm...fat?" Emily asked, feeling embarrassed already. The raptor trainer dropped a wrench he was holding, which landed on one of the raptor's foot.

"Ow!" Conner the raptor screeched in pain, runs off crying.

"Sorry Conner!" He felt taken aback at her question. "Say What!? No, no of course I don't." Rex asked in shock, thinking he must of misheard her. "Why would you ask that?"