Kirishima: but if I know anyone who's got pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo.

Iida: hey now, you're forgetting about Takeshi! He says looking up while Takeshi jus flair back in his seat with his eyes closed

Kirishima: we haven't really seen much of Takeshi's quirk so I'm not sure if I can take you're word for it. All we've seen was him move really fast to catch the bomb.

Tsu: speaking of Takeshi, like I said he and Midoriya have this strange mysterious feeling to them, like how Takeshi never says his last name or even uses it, nor does he talk about his quirk either. It's hard to read him

Izuku: well from what I know, Takeshi is pretty secretive and quiet, but when it comes to it he can take charge and work like a real hero he smiles also his quirk is super versatile!

Kirishima: really? Yeah that's right, you guys were shamed up in the combat training so you must have seen some of what it can do! He smiles and looks at Takeshi then back at Izuku come on! What's his secret!

Izuku: his quirk can do lots of different things but at the same time it ends up giving him more weaknesses if you really think about it, but basically he can change his body to do a lot of different things!

Kirishima: so basically you don't know...

Izuku: yeah pretty much... he says with a purple aura over his head while everyone else deadpanned and Takeshi laid back in his seat before Aizawa spoke

Aizawa: we're here, so stop messing around.

Class: yes sir...

Short Timeskip

We pulled up to a giant dome looking structure and got out of the bus where we saw the other teacher would be teaching us and it was none other than the rescue hero thirteen, a famous pro

Thirteen: hello everyone! I've been waiting for you. The class gasped as Izuku spoke

Izuku: woah! It's the Space hero Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people across the world! He was covering his mouth with his hands with rosy cheeks

Uraraka: woo! Thirteen! She's one of my favourite heroes!

Takeshi: her hero costume is pretty unique.

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside!

Class: this is gonna be awesome! They all entered the structure to see different environments for different disasters all around the place, it was like a giant amusement park

Thirteen: a shipwreck! A landslide! A fire! A windstorm. Etcetra, I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters! I call it, the Unforseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it the, USJ!

Takeshi: ""huh...just like universal studio's Japan..."" I thought before Aizawa walked up to thirteen and began talking to her before he spoke

Aizawa: the clocks ticking, we should get started. He walks off to a wall and leaned against it

Thirteen: excellent! Before we start, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things, or three, four maybe five. The class berated her in their minds before she spoke again listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, Blackhole, I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust!

Takeshi: ...that sounds super dangerous... I say staring at her hands

Thirteen: but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill the class gasped some of you also have powers that can be dangerous, in our superhuman society all quirks are certified and regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move you're powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescuing someone, thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests you have a solid idea of you're quirks potential and because of All Mights combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous you're powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons onto this class! Today, you're going to learn how to use you're quirks to save peoples lives. You won't be using you're powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about, ensuring the safety of others.