You belong to me.

Start from the beginning

I tried not to look him in the face, it didn't feel right this time. Until he grabbed my chin with his hands and faced my face back towards him.

Those fucking eyes.

Once I finished, I took a moment to just look at him. Try to figure out why the fuck I was so easy when it came to him. I didn't want this. Not anymore.

I pushed my self back on the bed, and brought my knees up to my chest. He laid next to me, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Relax, would you." He huffed, making himself comfortable.

"Matt, this is wrong. So wrong." I signed.

He pulled me down to lay next to me.

"It sure didn't sound like you thought it was wrong." He let out a dry laugh.

"But it is. We don't work. We never did." I looked deep into his eyes.

"Doesn't mean we can't have fun." He smiled, playing with my hair.

"It's wrong." I shook my head.

"Why? I'm single. Your single. No wrong doings." He sounded like he was trying to convince me.

"Well-" he cut me off.

"He's your boyfriend?" His eyes grew angry.

"Matt, I-"

"Unbelievable. I tried with you! Do you know how much that took out of me?" He shot up, throwing his clothes back on. "When the fuck were you going to tell me?"

I sat up, "it literally just happened! Before I came home!" I let out a deep breath, "and you tried?! Ha! Fuck you Matt, a fucking text isn't trying!"

"Fucking great to know. Really great actually, knowing I can have you whenever I want. It's too easy!" He stopped for a moment, "you're too easy."

"Fuck you matt." I spat, "get the fuck out!"

"Gladly!" And he slammed my door.

Fucking asshole.

Asshole. Asshole. Asshole.

I stayed up for pansy. But she never came home. So I fell into a dreamless sleep.

And when I woke up, decided to check my stories.

Anthony's story

I smiled. He's too sweet.

Enzo's story.

Typical

Typical.

Then there it was.

There it fucking was.

Mattheos story.

"Oh

"Oh. My. Merlin." I whispered, feeling my heart actually come to a stop.

This fucking kid.

I'm going to kill him.

Mattheo.🚫
10:01 a.m

Me
ARE YOU FUCKING ACTUALLY DERANGED?!
LIKE MENTALLY!!

Mattheo.🚫
?

Me
YOUR FUCKING STORY MATTHEO.
THAT PICTURE IS ANCIENT
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Mattheo.🚫
Oh that.
Relax.

Me
ABSOLUTELY NOT
DELETE IT

Mattheo.🚫
No. Don't think so.
I told you, you picked the hard way.