You belong to me.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Because I missed you." He smirked, playing with my blanket.

"You just cursed me out on text, forget that?" I turned to face him, holding up my phone.

"I asked you not to go on that date, yn." His face grew serious.

"You don't get to pick and choose when you want me, Matt." I sighed.

I hated that I called him Matt. I watched his eyes darken at the name.

He inched closer to me. 

"I always want you, pretty girl." He whispered.

"No you don't." I shook my head.

"You don't know what I want, yn. You're not in my head." He was inches from my face now.

"You're not being fair." My breath almost escaped me.

"He doesn't deserve you." He moved the hair out of my face.

"And you do?" Our eyes were locked, inches away.

"No, but I know you better." He inches closer, which I didn't think was possible, "I know everything about you... better."

"Matt." I whispered.

"You know he won't fuck you, like I can." He whispered, as he bent down to kiss my neck. "He doesn't know your body like I do." He whispered, in between kisses.

"Matth-" I tried to begin, throwing my head back.

"Oh shut up." He groaned, picking me up off the floor, and carrying over to my bed.

He dropped me on the bed, and held himself over me looking down on me for a moment before crashing our lips together.

Kissing Mattheo was wild, it was blood rushing, it was everything.

He just... knew. How to kiss me. How to touch me. In this way he was right. I didn't think anyone would ever touch me, the way he did.

It wasn't long until his hands made their way down to my pants, taking them off as I heard them hit my floor. He, like always took a moment to admire me in my underwear, before taking off my shirt.

"A matching set? What a slut you are." He scoffed, before smashing his lips back into mine.

And like the same old dance, we always did, I tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head, and the same with his pants.

He flipped me over, onto my knees, and grabbed a fist full of my hair, before pulling his boxers down.

I tightened my neck, and let out a small breath.

I arched my back deeper, knowing what was coming.

I heard a dry laugh from him, right before he entered me. Tightening his grip on my hair, as he thrusted into me.

"Louder." He almost demanded, "I want him to hear you screaming my name."

He was such an asshole.

Look at me, all of ten minutes into having a GOOD boyfriend, and I'm cheating on him.

I hated Mattheo. How I instantly fell apart at his fingertips. It was hard not too. He knew me. He really knew me. Inside and out, and still, wanted me. Maybe it was just sex. But it was something about him, knowing all my ugly, and ignoring it.

Right before I reached my peak, he flipped me around.

"Nh-hm. Look at me. Look at me when you finish." Another demand. He slid me to the end of the bed, while he stood.