NuNew's Bad Boy

In the world of corporate intrigue, NuNew, a conscientious and principled CEO, becomes entangled with Zee, a formidable business tycoon known for his ruthless reputation

In the world of corporate intrigue, NuNew, a conscientious and principled CEO, becomes entangled with Zee, a formidable business tycoon known for his ruthless reputation. Despite being fully aware of the danger that Zee carries, NuNew's caution fades away in the magnetic presence of the enigmatic CEO.

Entrusted by his grandfather with a mission to collaborate with Zee in managing the family business, NuNew faces a challenging journey. Zee, with a notorious past in the cutthroat business world, views this collaboration as an opportunity to expand his empire. As they navigate the intricate dynamics of corporate power, their contrasting personalities ignite both conflict and an unexpected attraction.

NuNew, committed to his long-time girlfriend, struggles with the irresistible pull toward Zee. The business partnership transforms into a delicate dance of ambition, loyalty, and desire.

As the two CEOs strive to secure their family legacies, external threats from rival companies seek to exploit vulnerabilities. The duo must confront not only the dangers within the ruthless business world but also the uncharted territory of their own hearts.

Disclaimer:

This novel includes characters inspired by real individuals but portrayed in a fictitious manner. The author has taken creative liberties in developing the characters, events, and situations for the purpose of storytelling.

The real-life actions, beliefs, or characteristics of individuals, if any, bear no connection to the fictional representation in this novel. The author does not seek to make statements about, defame, or infringe upon the rights of any real person.

Readers are reminded that the novel is a work of fiction and should be interpreted as such. The author does not endorse or encourage any actions or behaviors depicted in the story that may resemble those of real individuals.

Any references to actual events, locales, or organizations are used fictitiously and are not intended to represent real places or entities. The author retains the creative rights to this work, and any unauthorized reproduction or distribution is prohibited.

By engaging with this novel, readers acknowledge the fictional nature of the characters and events and agree to interpret the content as a product of the author's imagination. Enjoy the immersive experience within the fictional world crafted by the author.