OC Information

Val is a half-dragon, also known as a Dragonborn, which is a mythological creature that used to live among the dragons several years ago. Till the present, half-dragons are extremely rare, almost classified as extinct.

Val lived on her own before she met Toothless. And being the age of twelve, Toothless became her caretaker. Val's dragon side takes on the appearance of a Night Fury, meaning her wings, tail, and small ears are black. She also has a few black scales depicted on her face, neck, arms, and legs.

For a half-dragon, Val cannot fly due to her small wings. It's not until she's thirteen that she starts to grow and mature. It's basically the same as when kids become teens and go through puberty.

She is not given a name until she meets Hiccup in the woods after Toothless is shot down. Val is also unfamiliar with the human language, which makes things difficult for her to communicate with them. But along the way, she hopes to learn more about it.

(That's it for the OC Information chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this story. In case anyone's wondering, this OC is not going to be shipped with Hiccup. I think Hiccup and Astrid are perfect for each other, and I saw him more as a brother figure. I have an idea for when I write the third How To Train Your Dragon movie, so I'll leave Val with not having a love interest just yet. For those of you who haven't read the story summary, you can use your name instead of Val if you want this to be a reader-insert story.)