The Panthe- What (My episode)

We start off in bonesborough, A strange cloaked figure is running on top of buildings jumping from rood to roof. It is then revealed that he's being chased by 2 emporers coven scouts.

Scout 1
Hey get back here!

Scout 2
Yeah we don't wanna hurt yah!

Scout 1
I do!

They both cackle as the figure jumps to another roof and is followed.

The cloaked figure (c.f.)
Can you please stop chasing me, I'm just doing my job.

Scout 1
What job is that?

Scout 2
Oh, I know, making illegal drops to buyers and beating on coven scouts!

Cf
First off, that Scout had it coming, he was groping a woman, and second (he jumps roofs), I am delivering a legal shipment of elixers ingredeants to a stand in the market.

Scout 1
Sure buddy and I'm Manbat!

Cf stops at the end of the roof, the market square beneath.

Cf
Your not, but I'm Batman.

He throws down a smokebomb and uses a make shift grappling hook to get down to the market, he manages to blend in with the crowd.

Scout 2
Who's Batman?

[The my epispde theme plays]

The cloaked figure walks through the market, as people pass by we zoom into the figures face, revealing a mask covering it. He walks through passing by wanted posters for himself. He walks into a stand called "Mr. Elixir" and a person is heard.

???
Well, well, well, I've been expecting you.

The chair turns around revealing Morton sitting in it.

Morton
Do you have the goods?

C.f.
If you mean the ingredients then yes.

Morton
Great, I'll get your 200 snails in a second.

Cf taking off his mask revealing it to be y/n
We agreed on 2000 snails, Morton.

Morton
Nope the contract says 200 see.

He holds up a paper saying 200 snails.

Y/N
Morton do I have to remind you what I did to that Scout?

Morton gulps
N-n-no.

Y/N
Good so 2000 snails.

Morton
Yes sir, I'll be right back with it.

Morton goes into the back of the stand and comes back out with 2000 snails.

Y/N
Thank you, and remember (he puts the mask back on) you don't tell anyone about this.

He then disappears into the crowd again.

We cut to him running on the rooftops and jumping down into the forest. He manages to run back to the owl house. He then puts his gear in a chest in a bush out back before he climbs into the room where him and luz sleep. He climbs into his sleeping bag and starts cuddling luz. He manages to fall asleep. He then wakes up midday alone in the room when he hears a scream.

Luz
AAAHHHH!!!

He rushes down the stairs.

Y/N
WHAT'S WRONG, ARE WE UNDER ATTACK!!!

Eda
Nope, you girlfriend just doesn't know how to cook.

We then see Luz trying to cook breakfast as eda walks over to the couch. She sits down on a bag filled with something.