Meanwhile, Outside of the deserted Hospital

"Lucy Gray, we have been searching for 30 minutes, in the city, by now the girls could be back home," Mary says walking with Lucy Gray, still looking for their daughters, and Calandra's dog

"Lucy Gray, we have been searching for 30 minutes, in the city, by now the girls could be back home," Mary says walking with Lucy Gray, still looking for their daughters, and Calandra's dog. "I know, but you also know how the girls are, they tend to forget time."Lucy Gray says, causing Mary to nod. Mary remembers all the times the girl wandered off for hours. One time, while in a Ghost town, back before Panem, Calandra, and Lily found an old gold mine with a snake nest. Thank goodness none of the girls were hurt but it still scared both Mary and Lucy Gray."I... I can't lose her, Mary, I just can't lose my snow baby."Lucy's voice cracks, trying to stand strong. Mary hugs her best friend, knowing Lucy Gray's fears.

5 winters back, Calandra came down with a fever and almost wouldn't have made it if they hadn't found that mineral spring.  That frightens Lucy Gray so bad, that she refuses to sleep in a separate bed from her daughter. "We will find them, and I am sure  Odysseus is taking good care of them."Mary ensures her before they continue their journey through the city. They had almost given up when Lucy heard something above. Confused she looks at the sky and stares in horror, "Mary Run!"Lucy Gray screams, and Mary looks up to see a Captial aircraft. Both women ran, but we were blown away, as the aircraft landed, and came out peacekeepers, "You in violation of Panem law, surrender or be forced to be restrained."Commanded one of the Peacekeepers as they matched to the woman.

However, Mary Jane refuses to go down without a fight, and Lucy Gray tries to help her but they get overpowered. Then, what frightens both women worse than anything is their daughters standing outside of the hole, "Mom!"Yelled Calandra, and Lilly grabbed her best friend as the next words rang from Lucy Gray's mouth, "Run! Run!"Lucy screamed before being knocked out, but before losing consciousness she saw her and Mary's daughters run as peacekeepers chased before losing herself to darkness.

 Then, what frightens both women worse than anything is their daughters standing outside of the hole, "Mom!"Yelled Calandra, and Lilly grabbed her best friend as the next words rang from Lucy Gray's mouth, "Run! Run!"Lucy screamed before being kno...

Calandra never run faster in her life, dodging and running away from the men chasing after her, Lily, and Odysseus. They just saw their mothers being taken by these men. Calandra still hears her mother yelling, telling all three to run for their lives. They took a shortcut through a rotting building, and began to climb up."Come on! "Lily says, seeing behind them was the group of dressed men in helmets.  Odysseus made it to the top following the girls. They slam the rooftop door closed, locking it. "Damn it, the building rooftop across is already collapsed!"Calandra yelks looking at the building away from them. "Okay, what do we do?"Said Lily keeping her eyes on the rattling four, "We are going have to jump to the window, across from us inside the building. "Lily, go!"Calandra yells as the door begins to budge open. Lily took a breath before she parked to the second-story window. She then waits for Odyessus.

Odysseus follows and he is caught by Lily, before helping him inside, "Come on Calndra!"Yells Lily as her fave show in terror. Calandra turned and ran, just as the door busted open. Calandra jumps into the air. Time seemed to slow down, as Calandra flew into the air.

She then lands on the ledge of the second-story window and rolls inside

She then lands on the ledge of the second-story window and rolls inside. "Let's go!"Yelked Calandra and they ran away from the yelling men.

1/2 hour it took to escape before they arrived back at where their parents were held. The girls manage to avoid the guards and get inside the craft. Lucy Gray and Mary were both strapped down to some kind of transportation. "You free your mom, I got mine," Lilly says, handing Calndra a knife. But before either girl could do anything, something stuck them in the neck. Both girls drop to the ground. They heard Odyessus barking, yelling, a thump, and then out like a light.

 They heard Odyessus barking, yelling, a thump, and then out like a light

The Peacekeepers subdue the two young girls before strapping them down. They were commanded by District 12, to bring them to be hanged. While this happens, one peacekeepers recognize Lucy Gray Baird as District 12th Victor in the 10th Hunger Games. He quickly connects with a friend in the Capital of this.

Soon, fate shall reunite the songbird with her snake, and shall be a new chapter.