" where is bodhi? " she whispered to him.

" flight field " he said simply to her.

she nodded and thanked him before leaving the courtyard to the flight field, she could still hear what was happening in the courtyard and then it went quiet, meaning that someone killed him or no, someone killed him because that was the only way it would get quiet.

amelia was making her way towards the field, nervously wondering what she would say to him. wondering how he would react and if he would try and kill him right then and there.

bodhi was very unpredictable especially when it came to her, he would either go batshit crazy now or be calm as hell then go batshit crazy later.

" hey! " bodhi said happily, amelia had just arrived on the flight field has he just landed his dragon. the tail section was there practicing on their dragons, most of it was first-years but some were second and third years.

" hi, uh i have something to tell you but you won't like it " amelia said nervously.

" what is it? " bodhi said.

luckily most of his squad was in the air so no one would hear this,  " dain kissed me and wants to get back together with me, but i shut him down quickly " amelia said looking down.

she was scared of his reaction, scared of what he might say and do.

" he kissed you, on the lips? " bodhi said, he wasn't angry with amelia because she did nothing wrong but was still pissed.

she nodded and looked up from the ground,  " well, i need to talk with him for kissing you then " bodhi said pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

  " i know this isn't your fault, i'm not mad at you because you did nothing wrong " he continued.

she nodded and looked at him in the eyes,  " i need to head back, but i just wanted to tell you that "

bodhi smiled and nodded, he was glad that amelia told him because she could have very easily not told him anything. he was going to make sure that dain never touched his girl ever again.

a little while later, after amelia told bodhi what dain had done there was a knock at her door. it opened and it was imogen with a smirk on her face.

" you know, first-year, you are pretty badass " she said.

amelia tilted her head and was confused as to what imogen was talking about.

" you managed to get the biggest, scariest dragon and never once backed down from a fight " she said.

" i'm surpised you are saying this to me, usually you only tolerate me because of bodhi " amelia smiled at her.

imogen walked in more into her room,  " i warmed up to you and plus you better kick charlie's ass "

amelia laughed and nodded,  " i will be sure to kick her ass "

" good, for everyone's and bodhi's sake " imogen joked and laughed. " also, what did dain do because bodhi is going hard on him right now in sparing "