The Outspoken King

Start from the beginning

As he continued to sing noami looks at him shocked and happy. Suddenly she darts in the booth for the next verse.

Verse 3 [noami, Khalil]
I ain't really tryna spend no time (No time)
In the house, if you ask me how I'm feelin' (Feelin')
I say "yes" to goin' out tonight
Oh, I ain't did that in a minute
Called it off, oh, I called it off for you
You always goin' on and on
Ask me why, oh, why I'm not with you
I don't go out much

Chorus: Noami , Khalil]
But you should come through tonight (Yeah)
I'm chillin' on the Westside, boo
Call my homegirl, tell your best friend (Best, oh)
You can slide too, on the low, a remote location
I don't want them see me gettin' faded
You should come through tonight
I only kick it with a tight crew (Yeah)
They won't tell, 'cause they tryna live they best life too (Woah)
On the low, on my own, I be wavy
Hit me on my phone, I'll be waitin' (Yeah), yeah-yeah

[Outro: Noami]
Waitin', oh
Hit me on my phone, I'll be waitin', waitin'
Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh
Hit me on my phone, hit me on my phone, yeah
Oh, I'll be waitin', yeah
Hittin' me alone, oh, yeah-yeah
Give me a call, oh, yeah-yeah
Give me a call, yeah

As the song fades away they both take off their headphones. "That's it!" Naomi exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement. "Khalil, that's exactly what I needed!"

Khalil grins, before putting his hands up in a surrender pose. "I'm glad I could help" Khalil says as Noami hugs him.

"Thank you, Khalil," she says looking at him with a grateful smile. "You truly saved my ass"
Noami says making Khalil chuckle. "Shii if I keep gettin touched like this I can help more" Khalil says causing Noami to pull away from him. "See how you do? You messed a good moment up" Noami says causing Khalil to chuckle. "I ain't complaining I like you touchin me" Khalil says grabbing her arm gently and pulling her to him.

Noami smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. Before anything else was said Noami gets a call from her mom.

"Mom?" Noami mumbles in confusion as she picks up the phone. "Uh hey mom everything okay?" Noami questions. "Baby your uncle bunkie is dead" cookie says on the other side of the phone.

Noami felt like she couldn't breathe. "What?" Noami says weakly as tears starts to fall as Khalil looks at her worried. "Please come home" cookie says as her voice trembles and then hangs up.

Noami's chest beats rapidly as her breathing became shallow and rapid. Each breath seemed to come in short gasps, her lungs desperate for air. Her hands trembled, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she struggled to control her breathing. "I c-can't breathe" Noami says as tears start to fall.

With each inhale, her chest rose sharply, and she felt a tightness gripping her throat. The room felt like it was closing in on her, and panic threatened to overwhelm her senses. She closes her eyes, trying to steady herself as her mind raced with thoughts she couldn't quite grasp.

"Noami breathe for me please" Khalil says pulling Noami into a hug. "Babe follow me and breathe just like me" Khalil says as he breathes calmly causing Noami to do the same. "Thank you..." Noami says as she leans into his arms, breathing calmly.

....

Noami was sitting in between Hakeem and Jamal who have their arms around her as she leans on Hakeem's shoulder.

"They don't have any leads. But I'm gonna find the person that did this to my friend. And when I do, I'm gonna tear..." Lucious says "sadly"."Don't do anything silly, dad." Andre says standing next to Vernon. "They gonna be found." Lucious says wiping his "tears" as he sits down next to Anika.

"Bunkie wouldn't hurt nobody." Hakeem says as he leans on his sister. "I understand, baby. He was like a father to you. Come here. Come here." Cookie says as she gets up and walk to Hakeem.

"Don't touch me. Don't you ever touch me again." Hakeem says as he gets up and walks away. "Hakeem." Jamal scolds as he walks to his mother. "Don't disrespect your mother like that Hakeem." Lucious scolds Hakeem as Noami looks down and says nothing.

"Don't you worry, Andre. We're gonna find him." Vernon reassures Andre as Noami gets up and walks to where Hakeem went. "How does she know he was like a father to us?" Hakeem asks looking at his brother and sister. "They're cousins, stupid." Jamal answers as he gets up. "And?" Hakeem asks as he pulls out a hookah and starts smoking. "And Cookie knows everything." Noami says causing the brothers to look at her.

"No, she don't." Hakeem denies. "Yes, she do."
Noami says making hakeem shake his head. "No, she don't." Hakeem says again. "Yes, she do. You know what I'm not about to keep going back and forth with you" Noami says as she rubs her head.

"You act like you know her...she wasn't around us growing up" Hakeem says making Noami groan. "At least she's trying" Noami says making Hakeem go quiet.

"Yo, she wants me to come out the same day that you perform at Laviticus and get your press." Jamal says causing Noami to smile. "That's great mal. Apparently mom wants me to preform at Leviticus but my song ain't ready" Noami says groaning at the thought.

"She's Satan's daughter." Hakeem says with an attitude."Then what are you?" Noami says earning a glare from Hakeem. "Why's she even here? Ain't she supposed to be locked up for like ten more years?" Hakeem asks making Noami sigh and jamal chuckle.

"Hakeem, she ain't that bad." Noami says rolling her eyes. "Man, I don't even feel like performing at this show. You know Tiana?" Hakeem says playing with the hookah on the bed and then smiles at his siblings.

"Uh oh" Noami mumbles as she looks at her brother. "What'd you do, fool?" Jamal asks when Vernon comes walking in. Hakeem smokes the hookah and puts it down. "Come on, what'd I tell you about this damn reefer?" Vernon says walking in as Hakeem starts coughing. "Police gave me Bunkie's personal effects. There wasn't much left, but... think he'd want you to have this." Vernon says as he pulls out a bag that has bunkie's chain in it and gives it to Hakeem. "The last time I'm gonna tell you about this." Vernon scolds as Hakeem puts the chain on his neck.

Some Khalil and Noami action 😏😏

Like

Comment

Share!