⇠Pillow Talk⇢

Dave stared at the colorful paper in his hand for a long moment, reading the invitation for the fifth time. A small smirk appeared on Dave's face as he neatly folded the paper and stuffed it into his pocket. The male knew the younger troll had a small crush on him; if the teen had to be honest with himself, he also had a crush on the troll. But Dave's crush was something more than a little hit with the love arrow from Cupid; the teenager had a secret that even his best friends didn't know about. His brother only found out because he walked in on Dave as he was researching on his computer one day. Chewing the inside of his cheek, Dave grabbed his keys and wallet and left his apartment. Luckily, the walk wasn't too far in the summer heat; Dave could already feel sweat dripping down either side of his head and disappearing into his shirt.

The teenager stared at the gray door in front of him, scowling at the cheap Halloween decoration the troll still had hung up for some reason. Dave hovered his hand above the door for a moment as his heart beat against his chest. The male inhaled and exhaled slowly before knocking on the door softly. Dave took a few steps backward, waiting for the door to open. Minutes later, the door was pulled open, and Karkat cautiously came from behind the door, wearing his iconic black sweater and grey slacks. Dave stared at the younger troll for a long moment, imagining how the other male would look with a pot belly, as well as the teenager digging his fingers into the taut skin and trailing his lips down Karkat's stomach. The male shook his head, snapping himself from his train of thought as he slowly walked into the apartment.

The troll led the teenager into the living room. "You came a little early; I haven't even ordered the food," Karkat said.

Dave shrugged. "I thought I should come by early to see if you need help with anything." He replied.

Karkat thought to himself for a moment, staring at the other male. "I guess you can help with food; I have been trying to figure out this app for hours." He grumbled, passing Dave the phone.

Dave nodded his head, laughed, and handed the phone to the younger troll. He looked at the app for a minute or so, then spotted pizza. He handed the phone back to Karkat and quickly placed his order. Karkat and Dave began going through the other man's library of movies in an attempt to choose one to watch. "How about a Rom-Com? You love those." Dave teased playfully.

The younger male rolled his eyes. "I don't want to watch another romantic comedy," he stated.

"Color me surprised—the king of romantic comedies is unwilling to watch one. Stop the presses!" Dave went on.

For several more minutes, they rummaged through the pile in silence, and then Karkat pulled out an action movie. "How about this one?" He recommended.

The teenager huffed. "Well, I don't want to watch another action movie," Dave countered, crossing his arms.

For a brief while, the two sat in silence, each of them feeling annoyed. Dave chewed on the inside of his cheek before opening his mouth to speak. "Hey, have you ever seen that old sci-fi movie, 'Blade Runner'?" He asked.

Karkat raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't think so. What's it about?"

Dave grinned. "It's about this guy who hunts down rogue androids in a dystopian future. It's got Harrison Ford in it, and it's a classic." He explained.

Karkat shrugged. "I guess we could give it a shot."

The doorbell rang as Dave handed the video to the other man. Dave sprung to his feet, twisted his head in the direction of the door, and hurried over. Taking out the three pizza, drink, and cheese bread boxes. The man paid the driver, hurriedly placed the food in the kitchen, and shut the door behind him. The younger troll entered the kitchen once the movie was set up, his eyes wide as he eyed a mountain of food. "Did they get the wrong house?" He questioned.

Dave grabbed plates from the cupboard, as well as glasses. "No, I was super hungry and ordered some extra food." He answered with a shrug.

After giving the teenager a long look, Dave began heaping food onto their plates and then extended his dish to the other man. They walked back into the living room, following behind him. Dave took a bite out of a slice of pizza as they settled on the couch. Dave leaned forward and swiftly refilled his glass as he observed the troll devouring his third slice of pizza and downing his Coke. With an arched eyebrow. "I'd slow down, or you're going to give yourself a stomach ache," Dave said.

Karkat took a couple more bites before speaking. "Yeah, but you never told me human food was this good." He said.

Dave laughed gently and rolled his eyes. Dave looked over at Karkat, who had a little swollen belly, as they consumed the remains of the pizza in the first box. With a little grunt, the troll leaned back and ran his palm down his stomach. Dave bit his lower lip, resisting the impulse to bend over and rub his paws over Karkat's stomach. Rather than staying on the couch, he swiftly got up and grabbed another box, placing it on the coffee table in front of them. Dave flipped open the lid, took a few slices, and then placed them on his plate.

After Karkat finished his third slice, Dave waited for the other male, who wasn't looking, before swapping the plates, watching the troll lean his head back against the couch and rub his stomach. Karkat set the plate on his leg, snaking his hands down toward the button of his jeans, and flicked it open. Dave watched Karkat's belly surge forward; the gray skin was dusted pink. Karkat moaned, cradling his belly as his head lollied to the side, and stared at Dave. "I ate too much." He whimpered.

Dave bent forward and slid his palm across his stomach. He gave it a gentle squeeze, seeing his fingers burrow into the plump skin. "I think you can eat some more, Kar," he whispered.

The younger troll let out a whimper, pulling his sweater down, only for the fabric to snap back above his belly button. The human took a slice of pizza from the plate and brought it to Karkat's mouth. Gazing at Karkat's abdomen, Dave caressed the round, velvety surface with his palm. Then he drew a finger over the multiple vivid red streaks intersecting beneath his belly button. The younger man was fed the rest of the pizza by the adolescent, who watched in rhythmic motion as Karkat's belly rose and fell as he panted gently, pulling his gray slacks down to his hips.

The big, gray sphere moved forward and settled on the troll's lap. Dave leaned in and pressed his lips to Karkat's. At first, Karkat was surprised, but then he responded eagerly, wrapping his arms around Dave's neck and deepening the kiss. They pulled away, both breathing heavily. Dave looked at Karkat, his heart pounding in his chest. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time," he admitted.

Karkat smiled, his cheeks flushing. "Me too," he said. Karkat glanced down at his stomach and ducked his head slightly. "I might have eaten too much." He whispered, placing a hand on the side of his stomach.

The human chuckled, placing a hand on the side of Karkat's stomach. Shaking it slightly and watching it wobble for a moment, "I think you look quite hot with the extra weight," Dave replied with a smirk. Karkat bit down on his lower lip as Dave leaned forward, gently brushing his finger along the troll's lower belly, causing the male to gasp. "So hot," he repeated.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, both grinning from ear to ear. "I guess we should've done that sooner," Dave said.

Karkat nodded. "Definitely," he agreed.