I. THIRD YEAR

It is pitch black, until we see what seems to be a small glow before it dims out. Then, the glow emits again, only bigger and revealing itself to be from a window, and then dims out. During all the while, a dog was heard barking. The glow from the window emits again, only this time, a familiar object was in front of the glow and as it dims out. The glow emits again and the dims away, just as the object then shines, revealing itself to be the Warner Bros. Pictures shield, in silver and the byline fades in underneath.

The scenery behind the shield fades in from the darkness and the glow emits again, revealing to be Privet Drive and the glow is coming from Harry's and Nova's bedroom and 4 Privet Drive. We zoom through the shield and towards the window

Harry: Lumos Maxima.

It was revealed that he is under the bed covers, and the glow is so bright that it lights up the room. Nova, his sister, is sleeping in her bed beside his.

Harry: Lumos Maxima

He casts the spell again which is the Lumos Maxima. Until he hears a toilet flushing and immediately goes back to sleep just as Vernon opens the door and turns on the light.

He looks around in confusion before he turns off the light and closes the door and heads back to his bedroom. With him gone, Harry goes back to what he was doing.

Harry: Lumos Maxima

It revealed he was learning the Lumos Maxima from a book.

Harry: Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima!

The camera immediately zooms out from the covers, through the window where we see the film's title floating around in rays of light. We then zoom back into Harry's bedroom.

As soon as Harry hears Vernon coming from his bedroom, he immediately returns to sleep just as Vernon opens the door and turns on the light. He looks around suspiciously just before he turns off the light and closes the door. Harry looks at the door and then smiles to himself before he really goes to sleep as we iris out.

"Idiot!" Hermione slaps the back of Harry's head.

"Ow! What was the for?!" He asks.

"You were thirteen! That's underage magic!" She scolds.

It is again pitch black. A doorbell ringing sound is heard multiple times

Aunt Marge: Nova! Nova! Nova! Open the door.

Cut from black to the foyer, where Nova opens the front door.

Everyone was in awe of Nova's glow up. Fred whistled making her blush. James, Sirius, Remus, Regulus, Monty, and Harry glare again.

It is raining outside and Aunt Marge exhales as she brings her umbrella down and gives it to Nova. She passes the foyer into the kitchen where Aunt Petunia stands waiting. Aunt Marge's pet bulldog Ripper is on a leash. Aunt Marge and Aunt Petunia exchange greetings as Ripper lifts up on his hind legs at Aunt Petunia.

We then cut to Harry and Uncle Vernon in the foyer, where Harry unfolds two small parchments while Uncle Vernon takes off his car coat.

"Is that a woman?!" Rodolphus exclaims getting smacked in the head by Bella.

"I hope not." Rabastan cringes.

Harry: Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form, and Nova's as well.

"That's your Hogsmead form isn't it?" James asks. After Harry nods James and Lily look down sad they couldn't be with their children.

Uncle Vernon: What is it?