𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

she softly bit his lip as they pulled away, smirking when she heard him groan quietly "let's go" she whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek and leaving lipstick on it as she stood up.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the venue was beautiful, enormous, but beautiful.

quinn and devon walked through the entrance hand in hand, smiling as she pointed all the beautiful things she saw.

"devon! you came" the couple heard from their right, prompting them to turn and see petey and brock walking towards them.

devon smiled widely, letting go of quinn's hand for a moment to hug them both in greeting "it's so good to see you"

"you act as if you didn't see them yesterday" quinn smiled as he catched up, doing the weird bro greeting men seemed to do.

"let me be dramatic" she said cheekily, leaning her back on quinn's chest and smiling when she felt him wrap his arm around her waist.

the group of four went to look for their table, already knowing they were supposed to sit together with miller and his wife, plus conor garland and his wife.

finally after catching sight of conor, the group walked there talking about some stupid stuff that had happened on their last practice and making fun of petey.

they kept talking as they sat down, quinn pulling her chair out for her like a gentleman, and sitting next to her. they included conor and his wife after they greeted each other and soon, their table was filled with chatter and laughs.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by markestapa and others

username i always believed in dinn

username he carries her shoes for her

juleyork_ why is he carrying ur stinky shoes
— view all replies
heyitsdevon ur stinky

username that caption is so weird
— view all replies
username its song lyrics!!!!

username LOVE LIKE AN ACHE IN THE JAWWWWW
— view all replies
heyitsdevon UR THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING
username WITH A SEPTUM PIERCING
molly_p LITTLE MISS SWEET DREAMS !!!!!!!
heyitsdevon TEEE NEEE SEEEEEE
username im gonna die

username i want to be quinn so bad

username JUST COMFIRM IT PLEASE IM LOSING HAIR FEOM THE STRESS