rebellion - Amon

You met Amon, well you didn't know I Amon as Amon as at the time he was called Noatak, in Republic City in your early adulthood, he was charming and handsome his values and determination were admirable at the time you couldn't see the two of you apart. Amon was always ambitious and hungry for power. As your relationship started to get more serious, the two of you drifted apart. Amon became obsessed with achieving power and control over others, developing a God complex thinking that benders should be eradicated and made complete powerless. He had grand ideas of a rebellion against those who used their bending to lure over non benders and make them submit. Submit to his twisted idea of equality and justice. Unable to agree or see the good in this inhuman want you left him. It hurt you to do so as you loved the man but if you had to break away from him to continue loving him, you would. So that's what you did. Every now and then you looked back on those times in which you and Noatak were close and you think as to how something so stupid had forced you to leave but you didn't wish to have associations with that sort of thing.

Many years later terrorist attacks haunted Republic city driving the police insane making people cower in fear. They called themselves the equalists. The police are desperate to apprehend the culprits. The city was in turmoil, and rumors of a mysterious figure leading the attacks spread like wildfire. No one knew who was behind them, but the method and precision hinted at a mastermind at work. At first they were nothing more than a political party that represented non benders before turning to more violent methods to get their points across. In one of their underground meetings their leader took some gang leaders bending away. Thanks to the avatar who unfortunately got herself dragged into the centre if it all  the development on building a case against them has been heavily increased as she was the one who saw that meeting when she went looking for her friend. You sighed listening to the radio hearing all of the developments on the situation. Not much improved and if it did it was always at a slow pace... too slow of a pace. It shouldn't take months on end to find a masked weirdo and his cult of acrobatics electrifying freaks. That's probably just your naive view on it though as you have never worked for the police or forces and knew nothing of how they worked. You walked down the cold street to your apartment complex letting yourself in. Up the few flight of stairs and down one corridor and your there. In your actual apartment you discarded you coat and shoes at the door along side your bag of files that you were mist definitely going to ignore until the next work day. A warm, simple meal later and you got out of you work clothes into something more comfortable before realising you had some hours to kill so you opted to potter around finding anything to keep yourself organised or busy.

After the next couple of hours you went to your couch and put on the radio to listen I it the probending finals. The fire ferrets were playing and what a great season they've had this year round. No one, not a single person was overly expecting them to get this far however with a new team and sponsorship from sato-mobiles, how they got that sponsorship is beyond your comprehension, they've done really well. Playing with Fire one their team is mako.
Mako: Game focused, Serious, resting angry face.
Throwing the rocks around is Mako's little brother Bolin who is the owner of their mascot pabu the fire ferret.
Bolin&Pabu: Charismatic, humorous, face of the team.
Splashing the water around is non other then the Avatar Korra herself she only joined a couple of matches ago but she had really pulled the team together.
Korra: competitive, aggressive, the Avatar.
Together the three of them plus pabu make the fire ferrets and so far they have been unbeaten this season and you believe that they aren't going to start loosing now. Once the commentators words got through the radio you listened well and close to everything being said. Would you of preferred to of been their in person? Yes, however tickets ran out too quickly for you to get the chance in going there. Usually you wouldn't listen to the very very start of matches as its all about sponsorships and introduction to the arena yet this time it was all of your interest to listen, it was in everyone's interest to listen this time round. This match was supposed to be cancelled with threats from the Equalists going on but the council decided that Chief Lin Beifong alongside her metal bending police force would act as security for the match to commence. After all that had been explained the match began. This was a hard match for the fire ferrets as they were playing against a much more professional and out together team of cheaters but non of their fouls were called. Not one. They used prohibited bending techniques such as ice against the fire ferrets only just to get away with it. No matter though as the fire ferrets did well and only lost merely by what could be considered nothing. As the winners celebrated and the commentator was saying what a great match it was a loud fuzz and bang was heard over the radio before being cut off. Confusion washed over as you started to inspect the devise to try and see if it was broken.
"Why did it just..." You muttered to yourself before hearing a creak behind you. Turning your head to the noise you saw nothing but heard it once more a bit further back then the creek before. Brows knitted together and caution wrapped around you you called out. "Hello?" No response. Obviously nothing was there. You lived alone with no pets it was most likely just the floorboards being wired so you turned back to the radio. That feeling of eyes in your back didn't vanish so to kill off this irrationality plaguing your mind you walked over to check turning in the light as you walked past. Yet agin the was nothing. You sighed at your own expense before a hand was forced a giant your mouth. Fear and terror shot through your body, eyes wide screaming the best you could. Your back was forced against the persons front and in deprecate attempts you gripped their hand and arm trying to pry yourself free to no avail.
"Don't worry... The boss just wants to have a nice chat with you." The persons horrifying and grating voice sounded in your ear before everything faded to black.