"She should've whooped yo' ass, know you ain't shit, but she don't care 'cause you lit," Lay sung in the mirror with her entire heart as she brushed through her install.

She had just gotten out of the shower and decided to get at least a little cute since Judah was supposed to be coming over.

She was starting to think Judah may have stood her up this time, because they had talked hours ago but he hadn't came over yet.

Judah on the other hand, actually just wanted to sober up before he came to see her. He hated to admit it, but he did pop a few pills after Lay stood him up.

He felt like he messed things up with Lay, and he was scolding himself for it.

He was frustrated with himself, mainly because he was doing so well with staying off of them. He couldn't just go back because he was upset.

He was now outside of the complex for Lay's condo.

Lay turned her music up some more, she loved the song so much that by the way she was singing it, you would've thought she got cheated on.

But in reality, the girl had never been in an actual relationship.

Sure, she had some talking stages but they never lasted.

She hated having her time wasted so she gave up, taking her father's advice about letting love come to her.

"Paying for trips, cars, bags, and bought the crib. But she don't ever call you out, cause she like the way that she live,"

"But that's some could shit! She wasn't even 'round when you ain't have no moneyyy, that's why I find it funny," She sung while shaking her head, she couldn't lie, Summer Walker was tearing up London and His mother on this song, ifykyk.

"I guess that guilt hit hard, been gone for so long that's why she- shit! You could've rang the doorbell or something, I could've been naked," She fussed at Judah when he scared the fuck out of her by standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"My eyes would've been blessed, 'ian complaining," He said with a shrug causing the girl to suck her teeth.

"Go in the living room so that I can put some clothes on, please," She said as she gripped the white towel that covered her body.

He did as told, walking out of her bedroom and closing the door behind himself.

She first moisturized her body with shea butter before going back over it with her Vanilla Cashmere lotion by EOS.

A/N: That lotion literally smells like HEAVEN omggg 😩😩😩😩😩😩, anyways, continue.

She put on her undergarments, decided not to put on a bra before throwing on a white tank and some grey shorts, putting on some white socks as well.

She then walked out of her bedroom and made her way to the kitchen, only to see Judah digging in her new box of gushers. She had to buy another one since he had ate all of the other ones.

He looked over to the smaller girl, his eyes shamelessly raking over her body.

She was so pretty to him, it was crazy.

"Stop staring Judah," She frowned as she walked over to him, but he never stopped staring.

"Youn' tell me what to do, you pretty so 'ima look," He replied.

"Come on so we can talk," She said, wanting to go to the living room.

"Hold my hand and I'a think about it," He said with a sly smile causing her to suck her teeth. He just wanted her to touch him.

"You get on my nervessss," She told him as she grabbed his larger hand, him taking the extra mile by lacing their fingers together.

She walked him to the living room, sitting down on her  off-white colored L-shaped couch, letting his hand go in the process.

After he sat down and he snatched her hand back, lacing their fingers once again.

"Ain't nobody tell you to let go," He told her causing her to pull her hand away again.

He grabbed it  again, putting it to his mouth to place a kiss on it before biting it lightly causing her to frown.

"What you wanted to talk about?" He asked her as he messed her hand, noticing that she had gotten her nails done.

"...I wanted to apologize for um...standing you up, sorry," She told him.

"Ian trippin' you ain't wanna' go anyway," He said with a shrug.

"Youn' gotta' sit here and feel bad, I see that shit on yo' face. Youn' want me, and it's cool ma. I'a leave you alone, and I won't break in yo' spot no more," He told her.

Of course he didn't want to leave her alone, but to him it really seemed like she didn't want him.

"Judah-"

"I'm deadass, I'a pay you for fucking up yo' lock and shit. It's cool baby,"

"You don't have to do that Judah, I called you over here because I missed you, I don't want you to leave me alone," Lay admitted causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?"