"You okay?" Ben asks, landing on a rock the alien was on. "I knew it! I knew once news of my capture had spread, The Wrench would never let me fall into the hands of D'Void." The alien says, grateful. "We must flee. He'll be back-- and not alone!" The alien tells them. "Okay." Aria nods, grabbing one of the alien's arms and flying away with Ben behind her.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The teens and alien were on an asteroid inside a crater sitting around the fire Aria created. "If you know the wrench, he must be warned. This entire dimension is becoming destabilized." The alien tells them. "Slow down." Ben tells him. "Who's this wrench guy anyway and what are the Helpers?" Aria asks. "You're not Helpers?" The alien asks. "But even so, how could you not have heard of the Wrench, the only person who dares defy D'Void and his Null Guardians?" "Back up and start again. We don't understand anything--" Ben gets cut off when more Null Guardians appear and shoot lasers at them knocking them over. "Oh boy." Aria sighs. "Null Guardians! They found us!" The alien shouts. Aria and Ben step in front of the alien and Be goes to transform when something stops him. "Yee-ha!" A voice shouts, shooting at the Null Guardians. The teens look up and see a dragon-like creature with Manny on its back. "Ha! The Helpers!" The alien says, excited.

The Null Guardians try shooting lasers at Kevin but are stopped by strong winds which nearly blow the teens away. "Eat my dust, doggies!" Helen shouts, zooming past the Null Guardians, and knocking them over. "Come on! We don't have much-- Ben? Aria?" Helen looks happy when she sees the teens. "Helen!" Aria beams. "I knew you'd come." Helen says. "What are you doing here?" Manny asks. "I called them. We need them, Manny." Helen tells him. "Don't worry. We can get you back home." Ben reassures them. "Just take our hands, and our team's gonna pull us out." Aria tells them. "No. You don't understand." Helen tells them. "Understand what?" Aria asks, but roaring interrupts their conversation. "It's D'Void." Manny says. "The Null King is upon us! All is lost!" The alien panics. "Not yet, old man!" Manny grabs him and places him on the dragon-like creature. "Giddyap!" Manny shouts, smacking the dragon's behind.

"You two need to go, too. You're too valuable to fall into D'Void's hands." Helen tells the two. "We'll act as decoys and lead him away." She says. "What? We're here. We can help you beat this guy." Ben refuses to leave them. "Nobody can beat D'Void. Find the Wrench. Help him." Manny tells them, taking off to where D'Void was along with Helen. "Oh, fine. We'll just sit this one out, then." Ben says sarcastically. "No, we're not." Aria tells him. Ben tries to fly after them, but the cable gets caught. "You okay?" Aria asks. "Cable's stuck." Ben tells her, trying to pull on it. Aria grabs the cable and tries pulling as well but fails. She looks back at Manny and Helen who were fighting off the Null Guardians, before turning back to the cable.

"Who dares defy D'Void?" The man asks. Aria and Ben look back at the man and their eyes widen. "Dr. Animo?" They ask in unison. Manny continues shooting at the guardians but one sneaks up behind him and knocks him into Animo's hold. "What have we here? One of those annoying, little Helpers?" Animo questions. "Manny, no!" Helen shouts, speeding towards Animo only to get caught in his hold as well. "There's no help for you, Helpers... And no hope at all!" Animo tells them. Aria continues trying to get Ben unstuck. The girl looks at the cable and then huffs. "I'm gonna have to burn this off." She says, shooting a beam of energy from her eyes melting the cable. "There." She sighs. "Now, tell me, Helper, where can I find your leader?" Animo asks. "Doesn't matter what you do to us, D'Void, we'll never betray the Wrench!" Manny says. "Perhaps you'll feel differently after watching my pets play tug-of-war with your friend." Animo tells Helen. "No!" She shouts, but Animo ignores her and throws Manny away and the Null Guardian chases and surrounds him, only to get electrocuted.