Chapter 1

(Quick A/N here. Who do you think would fit as a lover for the reader? Can be Gay, Straight, or even a harem if I like most of the suggestions. Anyway, onto the story!)

Bold= POV switch / A/N
"Blah blah"=Thoughts
"blah blah"=Normal talking

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and our protagonist is snoring away in his comfy bed. Y/N rolls out of bed, landing on the floor with a thump. He groggily wakes up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes tiredly.

Y/N grumbles out something about a dream and walks to the bathroom. He does his business and then walks to the kitchen, grabbing a bowel and pouring some cereal (What's y'all's favorite cereal? Mines fruity pebbles) into the it. He opens the fridge to grab the milk, only to grab nothing.

"....Fuck! I knew I was forgetting something when I went to the store yesterday! Now I need to go buy some." Y/N shouts, he walks back to his room and gets dressed in something that isn't pajamas, grabs his wallet, and walks out the front door.

Y/N POV

I walk out of my house, mad at myself for forgetting the milk like one of those bad dads who leave to get some and never come back. When I got close to the market I heard some screaming, and me being the curious guy I am, went to investigate.

When I turned the corner I almost puked at what I saw, a man standing over the body of a little girl whose body was cut up all over. I saw the man turn to me and my fight or flight instincts kicked in instantly, so I did the only thing I could do and turned to run until a shot rang out and everything....went black. (I gotcha with the truck image didn't I, hehe)

......

S....ns..

Sa....ns....

SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES!!!

I shot up, panting heavily and my heart racing in my chest. I placed my hand on my chest to calm my breathing but when I looked at my hand it was all bones! I panicked and got up quickly, grabbing a mirror I saw on the ground and looking at myself. I almost dropped the mirror in shock at what I was seeing.

I was none other than Sans Undertale himself, but somethings were different, like the clothes I wore. Pretty sure sans wears a blue hoodie and black shorts, not a yellow and blue hoodie with blue shorts. Then memories started popping up, like the time I was part of the undertale fandom. I remembered things called Aus that people created and even reading a few fanfictions when I was younger. Oh no. Was I fucking isekai'd?!

No POV

Knocking on the door brought Y/N out of his thoughts. "Sans? Are you still sleeping?" Having to think quickly, Y/N opened the door of the room, looking up to see none other than papyrus. He must've been staring a long while because papyrus brought him out of his thoughts again.

"Brother? Are you even listening to me?" Y/N stares at papyrus before smiling wider to try and avoid being suspicious

"Brother? Are you even listening to me?" Y/N stares at papyrus before smiling wider to try and avoid being suspicious. "Sorry paps, you mind saying it again?"

"I was asking if you recalibrated your puzzles, it's been two days since you have done so!"

"No I didn't paps, I've been....busy?" Y/N says, hoping that Papyrus would buy it. Papyrus stares for a bit "Ok then brother, but you better recalibrate them soon! A human could come by at anytime!"

Y/N nods his head and Paps runs out of the house to go recalibrate his puzzles for the twelfth time today. Y/N starts to panic, a human? But he's sans! If the human does a genocide route he'll have to fight them and he doesn't even know how to use magic! Y/N prays to any god for some time and goes to the backyard to practice his magic, looking at the sky in awe.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi outer sans being hit on the head by chibi outer papyrus

Y/N POV

It's been a few weeks and so far I've gotten down the basic attacks. Paps found me training and decided to "Coach" me on how to weld my magic properly. He's actually a pretty good teacher since I got bones and blue bone attacks down easily. I decided to save faster blasters for later and worked on mastering the bone attacks first.

What surprised me though is when papyrus brought up star attacks.
(Gonna end this part here cause I'm pretty tired, hope you at least enjoyed it a bit)