A group of total 8 people, noticeably a blonde boy with messy hair. He also seemed to have a presence of a dragon within him. Although weaker than Issei's.

'They're devils as well?' She thought narrowing her eyes at them. They were all staring at her without blinking an eye which quite irritated her, and decided to break their chain of thoughts and stare, "Is there something on my face?"

They blinked twice, a shade of red and pink adorning their cheeks. Some of them managed to compose themselves but the others blushed and looked away embarrassed.

Rias was the first one to speak, "Artoria-san, good morning! Did you sleep well?"

" Yes, the bed was quite comfortable." She looked over to Akeno who was making tea," Akeno, thanks for the clothes. "

"Ufufu, pay it no mind. "

Artoria nodded at her statement before taking a seat on the empty couch crossing her legs and looked over to the new arrivals, "So, who are your guests?"

"Right!" Rias beamed at the question, "This is my best friend, Sona Sitri. Heir to the Sitri clan, one of the 72 pillars of the underworld. She's also the student council president, and goes by the alias, Souna Shitori."

She saw a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes. Standing at about 5'5" inches tall.

"And the vice president, also her queen, Tsubaki Shinra. "

Tsubaki is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and heterochromic eyes, with a violet left eye and a light brown right eye (both light brown in the anime). In addition to wearing the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, she also wears blue, semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses. She bowed lightly, earning a nod from Artoria in response.

The rest of them then introduced themselves one by one. The boy was their latest member, Saji.

Saji Genshirou is a young man with short blond hair and grey eyes. He wears the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform, albeit without the blazer and his sleeves are rolled up. Who was in front of her on one knee for some reason.

"Miss Artoria, my pleasure." He took her right hand and kissed her knuckles, "Did you know? If you held 12 roses in front of a mirror, you'd see the 13 most beautiful things in the entire world?"

"S-Saji yo-!?"

He heard Sona let out a low cry and others gasp. The tension in the air was suddenly very menacing for some reason, but he dismissed it at the back of his head, 'Its alright, president! I got this!'

When he looked up expecting to see a blushing Artoria. What caught his vision, caused his eyes to go wide in shock.

A magic circle of some sort was just before his face. It was giving off a very powerful holy power. A glaring Artoria giving him the looks that could kill. Fear clenched his heart, clearly evident on his face. He fell back in surprise, his spine hitting the tea table in process and him rolling over it. The other student council members standing in front of him protectively. Her glare didn't fade, eyes locked on Saji who brought out some sort of gauntlet on his left arm as well. She figured the dragonic presence was coming from it.

She got up from her sitting position and started to walk towards Saji, magic circle still activated. A sense of fear rose in their hearts. In Rias and others because they knew what she was capable of and Sona and the others because she was using holy magic. Their devil instinct telling them to run away but, they chose not to. They knew they wouldn't be able to get out of this unscathed, if a brawl was to break out. But their dignity and pride as a devil kept them locked in place.