❝𝐁.𝐈.𝐁❞

Back In Black

Noel Gallagher and Valia Mick arriving at Manchester Airport

Since the abrupt split of Noel Gallagher from band Oasis, the music world has erupted into chaos. With solely one question lingering at the top of everyone's head.

Is it already the end of Oasis?

A week since the announcement of their management, members of the band has yet to speak on the situation, with many of them keeping out of the limelight at the best of their abilities (Liam Gallagher being the only exception, as one can guess).

But word says that Valia Mick has travelled all the way to San Francisco in a swift manner to sweep in and save Oasis from a dreadful death. The bassist and songwriter was said to reunite with Noel Gallagher and persuade him to return back to the band.

Besides being the renowned bassist and lyrical genius, along as many other things she is known for (being a Party Doll)— one that tickles the mind is Mick's influence over the Gallagher brothers. It is no secret that she has a hushed trick on keeping the two hot-headed brothers on their feet.

Seems that the world is hoping that she is back at it again. Just yesterday night, Noel Gallagher and Valia Mick touched down in Manchester at 9:30PM. They were both fashionably dressed in black, presumably to mourn the death of rock band Oasis.

Is it possible that Mick's persuasion crashed its landing? Now that they're back in black, the question remains.

Liam Gallagher, 1994

"Liam, did you hear? Noel is back in Manchester with Valia."

"No clue."

"Okay i'm telling you now, they just flew back in. Noel was in San Francisco."

"Must be shagging Mel."

"Melanie Davies? From Zenith? Are they a thing? Her and Noel?"

"You fucking tell me. You're the paps aren't ya."

"First time i'm hearing of it."

"Then you're fucking arse at your job."

"Okay, Liam. Now that Valia has brought Noel home, is Oasis also back?"

"We haven't fucking left. Just cause r'kid did doesn't mean we did too. We're still fucking here, with or without him."

"Then why the hiatus?"

"Needed time, them. Bit of a ruckus since the twat disappeared."

"Have you spoken to Noel? Or Valia? About what's happening?"

"Why don't ya take a guess. I'll give ya a tenner if you get it right."

"I'm assuming no?"

"Well I ain't got a fucking tenner on me right now. Some other time then."

"Do you think Valia persuaded him?"

"The bird can persuade a rock if she wanted to, so probably."