With Amerie laying down, Kimora sat up against the headboard of the large bed that held all four of them. Their presence in Syre and Amerie's new bedroom seemed like nothing compared to the spacious area that wasn't even close to being fully furnished.

A California king sized bed rested along the back wall, parallel to the floor to ceiling windows that exposed them to all of the land outside of their home from what they could see along the top floor. A door allowed entry to the large balcony that gave them their own outdoor hot tub, for those nights they wanted a new experience for their intimacy.

Their electric fireplace crackled to bring heat onto the insulated walls, working as useful decor. Their bathroom and two story walk in closet were to kill for in her opinion, just like everything else her home contained. It still felt surreal for her to be laying in a bedroom she now shared with him, still holding shock from the initial entry into the home with their kids who were stunned to now be living in a house like such.

"I would be at peace too if I came from the hospital to this big, gorgeous home. Trust imma be in that guest house down there." She pointed in the direction the house was located, making Amerie laugh quietly to herself.

"You tryna take my son's summer home for when he visits from college." She shook her head, referring to Xyden.

"Girl boo, we'll be roommates and shit. Aunty sweet babies can come too if they want." Kimora smiled towards her niece and nephew. The longer she stayed there with Amerie, the deeper she only began to have baby fever.

Amerie and Syre's children were beautiful, with Xenia taking strongly after her mother and Zaire his father. Malani took after her mother, although her color changing eyes and the dimples she couldn't help but to flash came straight from her father. All of her children had the deepest of dimples, and eyes that told their own stories individually.

"Let's talk about the wedding, give me an overview of the trip." Amerie perked up excitedly, just in the mood to talk. She was in pain and obviously tired, but she was also in a good mood.

"I told your man imma make sure you sleeping, and you tryna be here yapping." Kimora raised an eyebrow.

Waving her off, Amerie adjusted her daughter to lay better. "I'm exhausted, but it's one of those where you can't even sleep. Like drained to the point of having some type of energy...so let's talk." She persisted Kimora who didn't even have it in her to say no.

"Okay well we finally finalized everything, so the wedding will be August 1st. However, the trip will be a full week that leads up to the wedding, and him and I have kind of just been planning what exactly will be happening. King refuses to let us pay cause he keeps saying he owes us, so he's funding everything and told us go crazy...but you probably already knew that."

Amerie nodded with a small smile, the same way she did when he initially proposed he wanted to do that for them. "Yeah, we both owe you guys so much and any way that we can repay, trust we will." She assured Kimora whose hands placed against her chest gently.

"Thank you mama. So we'll be staying in this villa type of thing, where everyone has their own little house like thing. We were thinking of one huge house, but we're all grown and all gonna be with the nigga we consistently sleep with...so privacy."

"Oh Imma need privacy alright—."

"Why and how are you this horny after 2?" Kimora sighed tiredly, knowing her best friend was dead serious which she was. It seemed she'd pounce on Syre if she could right now.

"Because it'll be the first time we can really get into it since being back together. I was already 3 months pregnant when I took him back, and him and I haven't had a lil vacation since the first ever birthday I spent with him."