Park Sedol and his mistress

Start from the beginning

-----

   Anyway, netizens don't think it was a big deal and decide to ignore it, and everything would calm down.

   But no, this topic has become a trending topic!

   More and more netizens poured in, and comment bad things and even told the newcomer netizens who were still confused about the current situation about the company, and Sejoun's bad reputation.

   "The company is already on the verge of bankruptcy! It's impossible to design a new species!"

   Many industry insiders also expressed their opinions and are very sure.

   After the news spread, Park Sedol, the BOSS of a powerful biotechnology company, also expressed his views on the comment area.

   "Keep your eyes open people. Do you really believe his words? A company who is about to go bankrup suddenly announces a new species. Can you really believe it? Maybe charmander is fake, and the news that the audit team uploaded may have been bribed. Everything is like fog, very blurry and still unknown"

   From user "New Founder".

   What Park Sedol is saying is, Sejoun has lied to them.

   "I seriously suspect that the video is fake, and everyone should keep their eyes open."

   Many people agree with this statement.

   Especially the netizens who attacked Sejoun and the company one-sidedly before.

   Many people have especially posted on some forums, refuting several major points, but they just don't want to believe it.

   Even if the evidence has been put in front of them, even if many people can't see the problem with the video, they still think there is a fraud!

   One of the reasons many people agree on is-

   Giving creatures supernatural abilities is an important technology. It is basically mastered by large companies. Occasionally, a medium-sized company makes a breakthrough, but it is absolutely impossible to be researched by a small company.

   Those technologies, as the top priority of the company, are only open to the core figures within the company, not to the outside world.

   Even if it is a powerful biological designer from the outside country, without technical accumulation, it will take many years of research to make a breakthrough.

   Then there were rumors on the Internet about Sejoun scandal earlier, and it was determined that Sejoun had a problem with his character, and everyone doubted the authenticity of the matter.

   This morning, there was a lot of discussion on the Internet.

   There are three groups on the Internet.

   Neutrals, watch the fun and wait for the result to be over.

   The opposition firmly believes that it is fake and only wants to fool everyone.

   Supporters think the video is real, and the possibility is not low.

   Many people commented that they were still joking, and some people began to express neutrality and wait for the result.

   Designing a new species is not difficult at the current technical level.

   Some people see Sejoun with confidence, and their previous views have been shaken.

   However, everyone just said that they would not stand in line on this matter.

   Everyone firmly believed that Sejoun lied!