(Y/n) leaned into Loki and looked at Mobius. "Sometimes our emotions get the better of us. I mean, I can't even tell you how many times I've hit Loki because I was mad at him."

"Yeah..." Mobius agreed.

"Let me ask you something. X-5, you know, he obviously touched a nerve. You've never wanted to visit your place on the Timeline?" Loki asked.

"Look, that's the last thing I should be thinking about." Mobius told him.

"Aren't you curious?" (Y/n) wondered.

He shook his head. "Not really."

"Why?"

"Because it's not my life."

"But it could've been."

"It isn't. This is. I'd like to thank the guy who kidnapped me and brought me here. Got me this pie." He insisted.

"If you never look, you'll never know."

"The TVA is the only life I've ever known. I like it." Mobius said.

Loki pushed his pie around with his fork. "I get it. You might not want to think twice in case it's something bad and you..."

"Or something good. Something bad I can handle. What if it's something good? Do you think I wanna have that rattling around in here? Of course not." Mobius revealed.

Loki and (Y/n) nodded in understanding and went to change the subject.

"You know, X-5 isn't gonna talk." Loki said.

"X-5 is gonna talk. We just have to find a way in." Mobius stated optimistically.

"Alright. So what aren't we asking this time?"

(Y/n) sighed. "Look, as much as it pains me to say this, X-5 is a good Hunter. He's good at his job. So, it's very unlikely that he spent all that time down there and didn't find Sylvie."

Loki looked a bit doubtful. "Sylvie spent her whole life hiding. He didn't find her."

"Yes, but maybe he got a little help from that TemPad." Mobius suggested.

"Okay. If he found her and walked away, then she didn't know he found her. That's the only way that makes sense." Loki theorized.

"Think about it. He found her, but maybe he didn't turn her in because he wants to continue living his best life on the Timeline." Mobius guessed.

"He wants more time to be Brad Wolfe." (Y/n) added.

"Who wouldn't?"

"Right."

"Now we just have to find a way to get him to admit it." Mobius concluded.

"He's the only one who knows where Sylvie is. We just gotta make him talk."

(Y/n) nudged Loki's arm. "Well? That's your cue God of Mischief." She teased.

Loki glanced at her with a smirk.

...

Brad was laying down in the floor of the holding room when Loki stepped in again.