The House Guest

Começar do início

                    "When we temporarily killed Liv, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon replied as he stood behind his maker.

                    "How's that possible?" Stefan asked in confusion.

                    "Maybe you should have asked Liv before literally stabbing her in the back. They have all sorts of special skills," Katherine taunted. However, Elena noticed the slight rage in her eyes when mentioning Liv being harmed. It wasn't like when she ever mentioned either of the Salvatore brothers. When she talked about them, it always sounded like possessiveness over an object. But when it came to Liv, it sounded like Katherine actually gave a damn.

                    "I don't want you here. Get her out of here," Elena ordered.

                    Katherine raised an eyebrow at her, "You need me, Elena. You all do since you pissed off someone capable of making Klaus look like child's play," she explained in a severe voice. Katherine had heard stories from Rebekah and Elijah about how vicious Liv could become when people harmed the ones she loved. The blonde was usually known for her mercy, but she was a Mikaelson capable of true horrors when pushed. The Salvatores had done precisely that, and they would pay the price.

                    "Like hell," Stefan snarled.

                   "We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off and only one Original subdued," Katherine pointed out.

                   "We have two," Damon spoke up with a cocky smirk.

                   "Are you sure about that?" she asked, causing his smirk to fall. He instantly disappeared, then reappeared with a worried look.

                   "Liv's gone," he said, surprising Elena and Stefan.

                   "Of course, she is. Liv isn't some low-ranking Bearer of Death. She's the daughter of the Great Bloodhound Vesper, Lucifer's first child born from Lilith's womb during a blood moon. Liv doesn't even know all that she is capable of," Katherine explained, sending worry through both brothers.

                    "How do you even know all of this?" Stefan asked.

                    "I spent many years running from Klaus and unable to be with the one I love....so I spent my time learning all I could about Liv and her family," Kathrine admitted with true sorrow in her voice, shocking everyone. She walks to the window and looks out it. "Just like her father, Liv was born from the womb of a powerful witch during a blood moon, which some believe means she was blessed by the Ancient Greek Goddess Selene. She's practically demonic royalty to many supernatural beings and cults. You're lucky Liv's been trying to be civil with you so far. But after the betrayal Elena committed, all promises will be forgotten," Katherine explained. Elena's heart begins to race in fear.

                     "So, you say," Damon says while folding his arms, not believing her story. He had never heard of any Bloodhound.

                    "You both have spent your eternal life fucking and feeding or hiding away with regret. Neither of you has taken the time to seek out other supernaturals. There are far more than vampires, werewolves, and witches out there," Katherine pointed out. Both brothers glance at one another.

                    Caroline slowly wakes at the feeling of a soft breeze caressing her cheek, but when she tries to move, she feels a firm grip around her waist. She looks down, finding familiar arms wrapped around her waist. Hope fills her heart, and she quickly turns around, finding a dirty and naked Liv in her bed, fast asleep. Worry filled the blonde's eyes at the state of her lover's body. It was obvious something had happened, but for now, she just wanted to soak up the feeling of being in Liv's arms once more. Caroline had never felt this much love for anyone before, and when she thought she had lost Liv, it felt like she had died all over again. She gently brushes her fingers over the Hybrid's cheek, trying to commit every feature to memory. "I love you.... You have no idea how much I pray to be only yours. You're my destiny.... And if you'll accept me, I'll give you all of me. I'll scream to the top of my lungs for all to hear that I love you," Caroline vowed in a whisper with every ounce of her soul as she leaned her forward against Liv's. She didn't care what her friends thought. She just wanted Liv for the rest of eternity.