Early in the morning, Jeremy rushes into Bonnie's and Salem's house after getting a text from the witch. He comes face to face with a snarling black wolf with glowing icy blue irises. Jeremy stumbles back in fear causing him to fall on his ass. "Salem!" Bonnie yelled out as she entered the living room.

                    The wolf looks back at her with a tilt of its head, "Salem?" Jeremy asked in shock as he looked between Bonnie and the wolf.

                    "Jonas's...retaliation," Bonnie whispered, shocking Jeremy, who looked at Salem once more.

                    "You can't change her back?" he asked in confusion.

                    Tears fill Bonnie's eyes, ".... He took my magic," she admitted, utterly heartbroken. Salem whines and presses against her witch's leg while licking Bonnie's fingertips, hoping to comfort her.

                    "Maybe Stefan or Damon know a witch that can help?" Jeremy said, then pulled his phone from his jacket pocket and quickly sent a text to his sister.

                    At the Salvatore Household, Elena walks down the stairs, putting on her coat as Damon is sitting in one of the parlor chairs reading one of Johnathan Gilbert's journals. "Good morning, Damon," she greeted, obviously in a good mood. He looks at her, then, in the blink of an eye, he pushes her against the wall by the throat.

                   "What are you doing here? I told you to leave," Damon snarled.

                   Elena looked at him in fear, "What is your problem?!" she asked in disbelief.

                   He glares down at her, "You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work," Damon spat.

                    Realization appeared in Elena's eyes. "You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" she asked.

                    Shock and then confusion play on Damon's face as he releases her and takes a step back. Elena rubs her throat in discomfort.

                    Just then, Stefan appeared, "What the hell's going on here?" he asked, looking between his brother and Elena.

                    "I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" she asked. Stefan dashed back into his bedroom and pinned a different Elena against his dress by her throat, catching her by surprise.

                    "What are you doing?!" she yelled out in disbelief.

                    Stefan growls, "How could you do this?!" he yelled as his fingers tightened around her throat. Elena winced in pain as she struggled to breathe.

                    "Stefan, you're hurting me!" she gasped out.

                    "Stop it, Katherine!" Stefan spat.

                    "Stop what?" Elena's voice asked, but it came from behind them. Stefan looks towards the doorway where the other Elena stands. He instantly lets the other Elena go, and she gasps out for air. "It's getting really easy being you," Kathrine said while smirking towards the real Elena, who glared at her. 

                    Minutes later, Elena paced around the bedroom. "What is she doing here?" she asked while gesturing toward Katherine in annoyance.