HOEbe
🙄🙄

anyways just ask her

i'm bored of the conversation

scouser
i agree

just do it for ur own peace of mind lad

judith
it's gonna be pointless but ok

i'm sending a lack of trust
from u lot 😒😒

hendo
Just looking out for you buddy 😙

~

Without giving himself anytime to think about it, Jude called her. He knew he trusted her. He knew that she definitely would have said something by know if she had boyfriend already. He knew she wasn't the type of girl to do that kind of thing.

He tried not to let his friends get into his head, even though it marginally worried him that they didn't trust her - well, Jobe said he did but of corse he would, he just wants to say Georgina May is his future sister-in-law.

"Hi, you okay?" Jude asked, instantaneously when she accepted the call.

"Yehh, I'm good, thank you," Georgina replied. She was lead out on the hotel, her curls were fanned out over the white pillow and a green hoodie, which caused Jude to smile when he recognised to be one from his own wardrobe.

"Tired though," She continued, letting out a small breathy laugh.

"I can imagine," he replied, "got a repeat tomorrow?"

"Yep," the girl nodding, her small laughs now turning to soft sighs.

"One step closer to Spain though, huh?" Jude said, raising his eyebrows, now sitting back against his headboard.

"Yess," Georgina smiled, a genuine smile, "one thing I'm actually excited about on this tour."

"Is that how it is then?" Jude was now taking this as an opportunity to wind her up, something he was beginning to enjoy, seeing her get all worked up - it was cute.

"Maybe just a little bit," she answered, squinting her eyes and punching her fingers together at the screen as an indication.

Jude just laughed in response, the laugh where his head tosses back and teeth shine, "I have a question quick."

"Hit me," Georgina already knew what the question was going to be, she was trying to quickly think of the best way to explain it.

"I don't believe any of it but I just want to be 1000% sure about everything," he began, he didn't want to make her think he didn't trust her, "but I keep seeing this Caleb 'thing' and I just wanted to be sure it was nothing."

"No, I was gonna talk to you about this, I promise on my life, me and Caleb are nothing more than good friends. Always have been, always will be. And I wanted to explain before you saw anything-" she tried explaining before being cut off.

"-I saw stuff a few days ago, but didn't think anything of it," Jude explained, trying to make the girl feel better.

"But now you do?" she asked, a slight look of uncertainty in her eyes.