1.

A man sitting on a royal chair gestured to start the meeting. Everyone's eyes were on the screen when he slammed the table "This is actually very funny how you think this is the plan I would choose for a international program, you really think I would invest in this plan, no fucking way, you are fired"

He walked out in all his glory, with a smug expression on his face.

Gabrielle Roles, a man with command loves challenges. The word mercy is no where to be around in his dictionary. A cold mask for the entire world but who knows what's behind it. A kid craving for his mother's love, A kid feeling helpless on seeing his father in the most miserable condition, A kid hearing his sister's muffled cries and can't do anything. This is the person that ruthless mask is hiding.

"Hey" wait this can't be, he was in India last night

"What the fuck are you doing here?" i couldn't stop but ask instead of greeting him, because I didn't thought I would be meeting my long lost bestfriend after 7 years in my cabin after a very nice conference.

"I am fine, thank you, how are you?" This tone is annoying as fuck seriously, I couldn't help but roll my eyes sitting on my chair.

"Whatever, why you are here ?" he hissed before replying.

"Do you really think Aadesh Rathore is that free to travel without any specific reason?" He snapped "I am here to take care of eklavaya's branch, Eraya requested me to"

Eraya, the most annoying yet nice person I have ever met. She completed her college with my sister,unfortunately.

She hates me to the core because she thinks I am trying to steal her brother and her's quality time. Apparently everytime I have any work from Aadesh, he is with his family, that's not my fault. It's just bad timing. But yet again, She is annoying and gets annoyed on eveyother thing. And her attitude, my god. It's like she invented gravity or something. But who cares, it's not like I have to spend my life with her.

"Then go there, why are you here?" I mocked, taking out my pen to sign some papers which were kept on the table.

"I am staying at Roles mansion, because why would I waste my money on hotels when I have my bestfriend here" his voice athorative yet teasing.

"Fine" he stood up and left my cabin.

🪐

7 in the evening, it's time to go home and spend sometime with my family.