"I see." I sat in the seat across from him. "Very well then."

"So, I have a question." He said after a moment of silence.

"Yes?"

"What would happen if I refused to give your seat back? Would you just force me to get off?" He said with a somewhat childish smirk on his face, he was teasing me.

"I guess I would have to order the doctors to strap you to my seat since you like it so much," I said in a teasing tone back.

That gave him a bit of a chuckle. "And if they did would you just stand there and watch? Or would you try to pull me off? I would fight you if you tried." He continued to tease me.

"I would watch."

He had a playful and almost childish smirk on his face as he continued to speak in the same teasing tone. "Would it be entertaining to watch me get strapped down to your seat and then watch as you sit on top of me? Maybe that's why you want me to keep this seat so bad. So you can watch as I struggle?"

"Oh calm yourself, I would never sit on a patient." I laughed.

His smile became a bit wider then he spoke again. "No? Not even me? How come? I have the most perfect and most gorgeous face in this entire psychiatric facility." He was still kidding but I would swear his ego got the best of him sometimes.

"Because I am your psychiatrist, Not a playmate."

"So you see me as a patient, nothing more?" He said quite innocently. He was looking directly into my eyes with those piercing white eyes of his. "Is it wrong of me to get the feeling like you see me as more than a patient sometimes though?"

"No. However, we are not here to talk about that. Tell me, where are you from Archer?" I asked, attempting to change the subject.

He seemed to grow a bit frustrated that I changed the subject and he seemed to get a bit pouty."I was born in a small town not too far from here, and my family is from the same area. Is that all you'd like to know? Where are you from?"

"I am from Bristol."

"Bristol? That's quite far from here." He sat there for a moment before adding."How'd you end up here so far away from home?"

"I needed a change in scenery," I said in a calming tone.

His expression grew a little more serious, suddenly I could feel something shift in his body language. It was like a flip switch on."How were things back in Bristol?"

"Boring. Why the sudden shift in your body?"

He paused for a moment before he spoke, it was like he was holding his breath but he didn't say anything. The shift in his body was quite dramatic, his tone became extremely serious and his facial features were now almost completely blank. The only thing he spoke was a single word. "Boring?"

"Yes. Boring."

His whole body was like a statue now, his face was emotionless and blank. The only difference was the way he was staring at me. It was like he was looking at you right through me. The whole environment seemed to change, it was almost as if his mere presence was causing the whole room to turn somber.His eyes almost looked as if they were staring through a mirror into my own soul. He spoke again, but it was so much more serious than anything he'd ever spoken before, he was completely monotone and his tone was very harsh. "Boring?"