Lizela sat in a bright white room dressed only in a white gown that was tied around her body and was way too big, after leaving the train the District 5 tributes had battled their way through a crowded platform and then driven to a large building. The pair had been separated and told to wait at two different beds in a large warehouse-like room where other people each sat, this was the Remake Centre, Lizela had presumed they were the other tributes but she hadn't gotten a good look at them before the curtain was pulled around the area she was in. The woman who had pulled the curtain had a bright smile and loving eyes, her blonde, almost white hair was long on one side but shut short on the other and her face was covered in gold make-up. Her lips were covered by gold lipstick, long gold eyelashes were stuck over her natural blonde ones, and she wore gold contact lenses and gold glitter plastered her cheeks. The capitol woman had introduced herself as Skyla Umberl, District 5's assistant stylist and then Lizela's body had been washed, plucked, waxed and washed again, her hair had been cleaned and then dried and her eyebrows were threaded. Once Skyla had deemed the Fairstone girl "ready" she was guided into the white room and told to wait for the stylist. 

Lizela didn't know how long she had been waiting before the door opened and a beautiful blonde woman entered. Lizela watched as the woman slowly moved towards her and she was slightly shocked at how normal she looked, her blonde hair was natural and her green eyes shone but the most surprising thing to Lizela was that she wore no make-up. "Hello," the woman greeted as she sat on the bed next to Lizela, "my name is Azalea Dun and I'm the stylist for District 5." Her voice was gentle and motherly and made Lizela feel at ease.

"I'm Lizela," the district girl answered which caused the older woman to laugh gently.

"I know," the woman answered, "it's a wonderful name." Lizela nodded as she felt slightly embarrassed but the feeling quickly went away as she looked towards the stylist when she continued to speak, "It must be a lot for you, all of this but I'm here to make it a little bit easier," Lizela nodded hesitantly as she listened, "I've already met Seed and Skyla is helping him get ready for the parade while I help you." Azalea smiled, stood up and then held out her hand before helping Lizlea to stand as well.

"I've worked as District 5's stylist for quite a few years now and I've tried a couple of different things each year," Azalea explained as she moved over to a bag that was hanging on a hook in the corner, "this year I'm trying gold," she unzipped the bag and pulled out what Lizela would be wearing for the parade and the young girls gasped slightly as how pretty it was, "I originally designed this for someone older so I'll have to make a few quick edits after you try it on but it won't take long."

Lizela walked forward, caressed the material gently when she was close enough to touch it and whispered, "It's beautiful." 

The blonde stylist smiled, pulled the dress from its confinement and held it in her hands, "Let's get you into it so I can see what needed to be done."