They had the simplicity to just act as they wanted without being scared of being judged, loved for everything they were and not for what the other wanted to see. They learnt the hard way that trying to act out of their safe place would only bring disaster. They just needed to learn more about themselves, to take it sweetly and they felt that it would take the time needed, but they would finally know where to stand, understanding each other.

Like the day Kim went into Porchay's room with a sunflower plush. There was two little hearts in one pocket at the front. The rule was simple. They didn’t need to talk or whatever about their relationship, the day they would feel good about being physical boyfriend, they would put one part of the heart in the pocket, without pressuring the other part to do the same.

They really needed time to separate what happened, to be sure. Porchay felt that he kinda should be forgiven to not have understand Kim better before and Kim kinda thought that he needed to be free from the money sight. So they just saw each other, they went through places, they had mental dates and both of them paid. They were trying to erase any power in their relationship to find back the heart they felt in love with.

It was hard, really hard because they knew that their love was real. They weren’t waiting to be boyfriend, they were waiting for each other to be ready and not let any misunderstandings or awkwardness in their way. They also wanted to feel the brush of love, the little steps of cupid. The way they could look at their faces for hours, the way their heart would skip a beat and their hands be sweaty. The two of them just wanted to take everything back before they made the contract and live in the future under the gaze and the tenderness of the discovery of two hearts being crazy in love.

Kim was the first one to put the heart in the pocket. He easily could see that he had changed. He wasn’t feeling greedy anymore, or just a small amount like everyone might be. He wasn’t feeling bad about Porchay having money and not him. He wasn’t waiting for Porchay to buy him things. He was just melting in his eyes and thanking everything to let him meet someone he could love this much.

Porchay took more time. He was still not sure about how to react regardless money. He was unstable and worried. The little boy was in fact taking their past too seriously. He wouldn’t ever make the same mistake and yet when he saw something he wanted to buy it for Kim. It made him angry against himself until the day he understood that buying something was also loving and that he wasn’t using money to share money, he was using money to share his heart. The heart was finally complete but Porchay didn’t tell Kim. When he saw it in his room he became mad, jumping and hugging the plush in his arms. The constellation was finally becoming real in a sky ready to welcome it.

"Chay!" Tankhun said seeing the boy coming in their home. "How are you?" He said stoking his hair.

"Good and you Phi?" Porchay asked as always with his respectful and adorable voice.

"Good ! Even more now that you are here !" He answered crushing him in his arms.

"Let him be…" Kinn laughed feeling bad for the boy.

No one could understand what happened or react when Kim went out of his room and took Porchay by the wrist to take him upstairs. The brothers looked at them, surprised.

"What are they doing again…"

"Kinn…what are YOU doing?" He said outraged to see his brother wearing pretty clothes.

"...let me…"

"I can't believe you will have a date with Porsche…those men really said let's settled in their family!"

"Or we settled in theirs."

"Don't play with words! Go little seductor !" Tankhun laughed. He was astonished to witness this. It was obvious when they saw each other the first time that Kinn and Porsche had the one little moment where suddenly life sounds better and you want to know more about this melody. They rapidly just talked about their brothers, innocently, but the sexual tension was so huge to endure that Tankhun just told Porsche and Kinn that they should go on dates if they liked each other. And it was exactly what they decided to do.