Jokes, Party, Probs

Start from the beginning

Laf's POV
I tried to tone down my super hearing so I couldn't hear them and it worked. I put in a movie and started to watch it as I laid in Logan's bed. I watched Full Metal Jacket, my favorite movie. I had watched it after I stole it once. It's a great movie, it helped me when I went through depression and tried killed myself. Then I realized that I was wearing short sleeves, crap! Hopefully Logan didn't see the huge and wide scars and fresh marks on my arms. I think he would've said something, so I think I'm good. I quickly went to my room across the hall unnoticed and and grabbed a The Neighbourhood sweater. I went back to Logan's room and waited for him to come back. He came back a few minutes later. He sat down and said "1) I love this movie 2) why did you go to your room a few minutes ago?"
"I love this movie too and I got cold so I went and got this sweater." I lied.
"Oh. You could've turned the heat up."
"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable when you came in." I felt so bad lying to him.
"Mhmm hmmm. Tell me the truth now." he said skeptical.
"That is the truth."
He stared at me for a little then pulled me into his lap and kissed my head "Okay... remember I'm here for you, you can tell me anything."
"Okay." I said quietly and kissed him, "what time is the party tomorrow?"
"7 to whenever your too hammered as Tony said."
I laughed and said "Hand me my phone please."
Tony bought me a IPhone 5 black with a "emo" case, according to him I'm emo. It had all the Xmen and Avengers numbers. He handed it to me and I texted the girls: hey what time are we shopping tomorrow?
A few minutes later I got 5 texts.
(N- Natasha, R- Rouge, J-jean, S-Storm, K-Kitty.)
N: we are gonna shop at 11, then do each other's makeup and hair!
J: yes. we are all going to buy dresses and shoes!
K: I'm excited I haven't shopped in forever!
R: I want a purple dress!
S: I want one that will impress Thor...
All: what?!
Me: omg! You like Thor! I think you guys would be cute!
Everyone besides me and Storm: that's what that comment was about earlier!!
S: please don't tell him guys!
All: we won't!
Me: I'm so gonna be a wing woman and try to get you two together tomorrow!
S: okay....
Me: bye guys. Watching movies with Logan.
They all sent winky faces and Logan looked over my shoulder and asked "what are the winky faces for"?
"Nothing" I said just as the end credits started rolling, "How bout another movie?"
"Yeah. What movie?"
"How about.....Silence of the Lambs?"
He smirked "Why so you can cuddle up to me at every scary thing?"
"Wolfie, please, I ain't a scaredy cat."
"Wolfie? Okay we will watch it, every time you jump, scream, you nuzzle into me you have to take a shot and take off one piece of clothes."
"Deal if the same apply to you."
"Deal."
We sealed the deal with a kiss and I put the movie in. Within half the movie I was naked from the waist down and Logan was naked from the waist up. By the time the movie ended I was naked and partly drunk, while he was still wearing pants and barely drunk. He laid down and I straddled him and lightly tugged on his jeans, moving them down ever so slowly. He whispered in my ear "I only jumped so I could be half naked."
I smirked and pulled his pants down, then his boxers. I started to blush when I saw my marks on my arm and laid next to him and whispered "I'm sorry, I don't want to go too fast."
He lifted my chin and kissed me and said "Its fine. I'll love you no matter what."
We cuddled under the covers and fell asleep.
Time skip
Natasha's POV
I woke up at 9 and went to the kitchen to eat some cereal. Jean, Rouge, Kitty, and Storm were already in there. "Hey guys, is Laf up yet?" I asked.
Rouge said "My room is next to Logan's and I woke up at 6am and they were still watching movies."
"Oh. Wow we should let her sleep until like 10:30." Jean said.
"Yeah sounds good." I said.
"What color dresses are you guys getting?" Kitty asked almost bouncing with excitement.
Storm looked at me "What's Thor's favorite color?"
"He absolutely loves gold. And if I was you I would go for a elegant flowly dress, I can help you find a Asgardian like dress." I said.
She said thanks. I found out Kitty wants a orange dress, Rouge wants a dark purple dress, and Jean wants a white dress. Then Rouge asked "What color dress are you gonna get, Nat?"
"Red, it's Cl...." I stopped myself from confessing about liking Clint.
"It's what?" Storm asked.
I felt my cheeks go slightly red as I thought about him. "She's thinking about a him." jean said reading my mind.
i laughed a little and whined like a little kid "Not fair!"
"Well," Kitty says "is it Steve? Bruce? Tony? A SHEILD Agent? Clint?"
I smiled on accident when she said Clint thinking about him. Kitty said "Oh. My. God. You like Clint!"
"Quiet down! You know he's sleeping down the freaking hall!"
"Awe look she's being protective!" Rouge said.
"Guys please don't tell anyone." I pleaded.
They all promised and it was 9:45 so we all went to our rooms to shower and get dressed. I showered and got out and put my towel around my head. I picked out black jeggings, small black boot heels, a blue shirt, and a black leather jacket(pic at top). I went out into the main room where the girls were, it was only 10:10 so we hung out and talked until 10:30 when i went to get Laf. They all had various cute outfits on (pic at top). We went to Logan's room and I knocked and I hear mumbles and moving around. Laf opened up the door holding a sheet around her. My jaw dropped and I said "What. The. Heck?"
"Nat calm down we just cuddled."
"Cuddled?"
"Yes that's all." I watched her closely for any signs of lieing.
She wasn't so I said "Okay." and pushed past her and entered.
Logan was laying on the bed and when I came in he quickly grabbed and blanket and put it over himself. "Uh hi Nat..." He said.
I grabbed Laf's clothes and threw them at her "here let's go to your room and you can get dressed."
"Okay.." she said and kissed Logan goodbye.
When we got to her room she pulled a flannel shirt, a upside down house shirt, high waisted light jean shorts, fishnet leggings, and long black boots. "What does the house stand for?" I asked her.
"Oh, it's The Nieghbourhood my favorite band."
"Oh and nice fish net leggings."
She smiled, grabbed a makeup bag, and went into the bathroom. When she came out she looked beautiful and her makeup was black winged eyeliner. "You look great!" I said.
"One last thing..."
She reached into her book bag and turned around. When she turned back around she was wearing a gray beanie. "I bet guys will be all over you when we shop." I said laughing.
"Well I will punch them cause I have my amazing Logan." she said seriously.
"Well I'm pretty sure all us girls will beat this shit out of the creeps so...." I said making her laugh.
"Is everyone ready to go?"
"Yeah they're waiting in the main room."
"How are we gonna get to the ground?" She asked.
"I'm gonna fly a jet, land on Stark Tower, and we are going to shop there."
"Two things 1) how long will it take? 2) I need to get the money from Tony." she said.
"2 hours and ok."
"Then I'm going to need these." she said grabbing her phone and earbuds.
I chuckled as she walked out.
I followed soon after and ran into Clint, "Hey Nat."
"Hey. Sorry for running into you."
"It's fine, it's actually convenient cause I was wondering if I could escort you to the party?" He said looking everywhere but me and rubbing the back of his neck.
I waited a little so I didn't seem so giddy "yeah, that would be great." I said smiling.
He smiled really wide and said "awesome. See ya then!"
He walked away with a bounce in his step looking happy. I giggled and walked into the main room where Laf was sitting and talking to everyone. "You girls ready?" I asked.
"yes!" The all basically screamed.
We walked to the flight deck and get into the jet Fury said we could take. We fly for about 30 min before I turn on auto pilot and sit next to Storm in the back. Storm whispers "She doesn't seem okay."
i look around confused "what?"
"Look at Laf, she's been looking down, rubbing her arms, and playing 'emo' songs really loud." She put air quotes around Emo.
I looked at Laf and sure enough she was doing all those things. "Well she is dressed 'emo' so maybe she is."
Storm said "Yeah maybe I'm just worried for her."
"Yeah."
I went back up to the cockpit to pilot the jet.
Time skip
We landed on top of Stark Tower and got out and walked to different stores. We all got the colors and style we wanted (pics of their dresses and shoes will be in next chapter). Laf got a black high low dress. It looked great on her. She got knee high leather boots and some black makeup. We all went back to Stark Tower and got on the jet. Laf did the same as on the way there. When we got back Laf went into her room to get a shower, while us girls went to my room to do hair and makeup. Laf said after her shower she would come over. We got on the topic of Laf. "I'm scared for her." Rouge said.
"Yeah her music was so loud and notice how she wore long sleeves." Kitty said.
Jean thought then said as she curled Kitty's hair "yes but yesterday evening she wore a t shirt."
"Once again true," I said straightening Storms hair, "but she kept her hand on her arm"
Storm looked really worried "Maybe we should tell everyone, but after the party so we don't ruin it."
We all nodded just as Laf walked in. "Hey girls. I brought my dress, but I'm gonna wait until my makeup is done to put it on."
"Okay." we all said.
She was wearing a long sleeve sweater that said The Neighbourhood and some gym shorts. Again with the long sleeves.... Jean had her hair slightly wavy, Kitty had her hair curled, Storm had her hair straightened, Rouge had her hair in loose curls, I had my hair wavy, and Laf had her hair in a French braid up-do. Jean had neutral colored makeup, Kitty had gold eyes and pink lipstick, Storm had neutral eyes and and dark red lipstick, Rouge had light gold eyes and peach lipstick, I had light pink eyes and bright red lipstick, Laf had black and gray smokey eyes and light pink lipstick. We all got in our dresses and waited for our guys to come and escort us....

Hey guys!!!! I would like to show appreciation to RavenBlack1832  for my new amazing cover!! The next chapter will have the girls' dresses and Laf's hair style. I'm excited for the direction this book is going. I know about the whole cutting thing being terrible but I wanted to add a little something to bring the new team together. Also I would like to be happy about my longest chapter yet! Most other chapter will only be about 20 pages, so this will probably be the longest chapter. One more thing I would like suggestions for a ship name for:
Storm&Thor
Lafyia&Logan
And once I make Cap and someone together I will need a name for them. well bye my lovelies!
Vote
Comment
Enjoy
Keep reading
€nat€