Soon enough, Max had found her at the bar. "What are you up to? You missed Rihanna!" Max laughed, Ella shrugged her shoulders and said she was ready to dance now that he was here. She took his hand and pulled him onto the floor. "You can drive, but can you dance?"

"Amazingly," he joked. Ella wasn't convinced, as Cascada played in the background Ella swayed to the beat, Max stood awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. "Loosen up!" She ordered. "I could say the same to you! I think we forgot the key factor of dancing; alcohol."

"That's not a good idea, you're racing tomorrow."

"I can handle my drink, Antonella, wait here." He ordered, Ella continued to dance and Max returned in three minutes holding two mojitos. "You hate mojitos!" Ella shouted over the music, Max shrugged his shoulders. "You love them!"

By the end of the song they had finished their drinks, "I love this song!" Ella shouted, Max laughed and placed their empty glasses on a nearby table filled with other people's disregarded drinks. Max and Ella danced to Call My Name by Cheryl, and as the song progressed, they started to dance together. Max had his hands placed firmly on her waist, looking her directly in the eyes as she sang along in the loud atmosphere.

Max watched her as she swayed to the beat in between songs, anxiously waiting for the next one. "Shakira!" She shouted, Max smiled devilishly as he moved his hands from her waist slightly lower down to her hips. Antonella wrapped her arms around Max's neck, and the pair had a good time dancing until they were interrupted by two familiar faces, and one unfamiliar. "You didn't invite us?" Charles Leclerc laughed, Ella gasped and let go of Max immediately. "Lily!" The girls shared a hug, and Max watched in confusion, wondering how Ella knew Lily. "Ella, this is my boyfriend, Alex." Lily introduced, Ella shook Alex's hand.

"Alex, this is Ella. She's Millie's nanny." Lily explained to Alex, but gave him a knowing look that she might be more than that. "Ella this is my song! Let's go!" Lily took Ella's hand and moved into the middle of the dance floor as Only Girl by Rihanna played. The boys went back to the bar to order some drinks. "So you and Max?" Lily asked. Ella shook her head.

"No! I would never date my boss, but we are friends! He's nice." She shouted, Lily raised an eyebrow, "you certainly looked friendly before we interrupted you." She laughed, Ella said nothing on the subject and continued to dance with Lily. "Where did the guys go?" Ella asked, Lily pointed over to a booth, where they had sat.

Want you to make me feel like I'm only the girl in the world. Ella locked eyes with Max, he sent a smirk her way and took a sip of his drink, this time a scotch. Another mojito was sat in front of him, waiting for Ella.

"Alexandra can't make it, so frustrating I'm fifth wheeling!" Charles complained. Max took his eyes off Antonella to answer his friend. "You're not fifth wheeling, Alex and Lily are the only couple here."

"So I can dance with Ella then?" Charles teased, Max clenched his jaw. "If you want to die, sure."

"Feisty," Alex laughed, "Lily really likes her. She met her in the paddock in Monaco and hasn't stopped looking for her at every race since." Alex let Max in on the secret, Max took a note of this. "She's great. You should see Millie with her, it's precious."

"I think she's the one for you, mate." Charles said suddenly, Max almost choked on his drink. "I'm her boss. And we are just friends." He defended, Charles shook his head in disbelief. "Last I spoke to you, you were just her boss so obviously things are improving. We all heard about your date."