You found me 🌻

Start from the beginning

The answer came quickly, surprising Kim again.

Sunflower: Hi, anyone can be, including you.

He was polite, it sounded normal but it wasn’t always what Kim found.

Wik: Are you really only asking for company?

Sunflower: I am.

Wik: Let's see each other then.

Sunflower: Tomorrow?

Kim was incredibly interested, that person was rapid, really rapid. It was so suspicious, so dangerous but such a good contract that he was excited to meet him.

Wik: With pleasure.

—-

It turned out that the place was not a creepy cafe or a creepy street. It was one in a rich part of the city. It reassured Kim a little, he would always play hard but was still scared and emotional when he was allowing it. He could fully be his insufferable side now that he was in security. He didn’t check the place beforehand and didn’t know that he would find a huge statue of a sunflower in the middle of a park. Why were they in a park? It sounded a little childish. Kim sat on the bench and waited, more than he should. He really needed to get back on his habits. He needed that sunflower's money. It might be yellow and Kim entertained himself just by that thought.

"A-are you Wik?" A man quietly said, sitting next to him.

Kim analyzed his look. He wasn't that bad, he was quite good if we look at society's taste but Kim wasn’t here to find a pretty boy. He looked young, sure around his age. And incredibly embarrassed to look at Kim.

"It's me."

"Oh…so…yes, what do we do?"

"You never did this before?"

The boy denied with an innocent face. It took Kim to wonder if he really wanted to do it, he loved to take advantage but only of their money, not their mind.

"Well, we write a pact and it begins."

"Let's do it! I am Porchay!" He said excitedly.

"K-Kim…" He answered intrigued and more suspicious seeing his enthusiasm.

—‐

Kim was hanging under a question mark. He was reading the paper and couldn’t stop thinking that it was too beautiful to be true. The man was only asking for his company. Only this. No services. No limit of money. Nothing. He never experienced this.

"Are you sure that it's all you want?" Kim asked again.

"Yes, I am."

"You know that you can ask whatever you need ?"

"Yes, and this is all I need."

"Someone to walk with you? You know that maybe some people are doing it without being paid, like friends or whatever…"

"The possibility exists, it doesn't mean that it can or would happen…it also gives you a smile…I guess that we are fine like this."

"If you say so…though if you need more, let me know…"

"I won't."

And he said this with so much confidence that it mostly convinced Kim. They just left each other like this, disappointing Kim a little. He would have loved to walk near him, walk and ask for this or that but for sure this encounter just turned the world upside down. It was as if in a life, everydays could lead you to remember that some people decide to be themself and not to follow rules. It was out of Kim's habits and yet it wasn’t this horrible. He was expecting a lot from their first meeting. Kim unconsciously decided to take this as an experimental exercise. He would keep his thoughts in a booknote and make his days busy. He desperately needed to be busy.

Kim glued a sunflower picture on the first page. He was ready to discover the meaning behind this, conscious that the sunflowers could be a carnivorous plant.