One

She calls my phone up, but I told her: I'm a lonerBut she likes my watch, and my drop-top, and my persona

But she likes my watch, and my drop-top, and my persona.

The Color Violet - Tory Lanez

Driving fast, I leave the party with the girl, whose name is still a mystery. But she is pretty enough to call her by love for the rest of the night. I'm not a gentleman, so don't blame my methodology to avoid relationships and warrant a night of sex with someone who wants to be loved by me.

I know most of the time all they want is my money and my attention. So I give them the privilege of all this for one night or two, more than this is like a marriage to me.

My best friend, Gavin Stone, said I needed to settle down, find someone, and live a calm life with a safe love. But I'm not in the vibe; I don't like stability; I like to live fast, doing something new every single day with someone new. Collecting experience and girls. I'm selfish, a son of bitch who just want to have fun all the time. And do you want to know something? I love it!

Starting my night with her in my car, I make her fly inside my Matte Black Lamborghini Huracán. We're parked, touching our bodies with no shame or prudery. She is taking her skirt off, looking me in the eyes, and smiling like a bitch who knows exactly what she is doing. She knows what I want, and I know what to do. Pushing her to my lap, I finish what she was doing, making eye contact all the time, and I make her feel special. Stroking her intimacy, I feel her begin to feel my touch, wet and ready for me.

— Take it off. — I whispered in her ears.

She did it instantly. What a naughty girl I brought to my house today.

— Your turn. — she said, taking my T-shirt off.

Watching my tattoos, the girl touches my body, feeling my muscles under her fingers.

— I want you so badly, Scott.

Another fact about me: Sometimes, I don't tell my real name. I guess it is fair enough; I don't even know how she is called. Or the previous girl before her... Anyway! It's working this way.

Her hazel eyes are sparkling with desire. I show her my best smile and start my job. Feeling her warmth in my fingers, I make her melt and begin to ask for more.

Now she is ready to feel me, and we are ready to finish it in my room.

#

It's a glorious morning to work out. I woke up early to run through the Central Park, making sure Jason, my butler, will call the girl a taxi before I got home. My friend Carter is the only one who can be even worse than me when the subject is: dating someone. He joined me in the middle of the way. Talking some shit about the last night, we finished our training in his mansion.

— Troubles in paradise? — he asked me. — Why are you not in your amazing mirrored gym?

— I'm tired of looking at me from so many angles.

— Funny. — Carter threw a towel at me. — How is your mother?

— She's fine. — I took a deep breath before continuing. - She's just avoiding the present situation and traveling a lot.

— Oh man, I'm sorry about it.

— It's fine! — I said, closing the subject. — I'm going to the shower; when I finish it, I will go back to my home. See you at college!

Carter's driver dropped me off at home. We grew up together, and our families are close enough that we naturally enjoy each other's privileges.

The girl isn't here anymore, but there's a paper with a number and a name written on it.

Sabrina.

Crumpling the paper and making a basket in the trash can, I keep her name safe in my mind, just like your face. But it's enough. Just one face to remember like the others: a good memory of a great night.

I don't like to disappoint anyone, but I also don't like to make people have expectations of me. I never told her I would call her, so her disappointment certainly isn't my responsibility.

Dressing me to go to college, the memories of the night begin to fade, replaced by the humdrum of daily life. It's a delicate balance between the high-speed escapades of the night and the more measured cadence of daylight hours.

I never mix my academic life with my private life; this keeps me focused enough to be the best in college and in pursuit of my goals. But that doesn't stop my classmates from trying out my mattress. Outside the classroom, recess continues as normal.

Ready for a new day, I drive to college. All eyes stare at me as soon as I arrive at the campus parking lot; it's always like that anywhere. People look at me with looks full of admiration and jealousy; others judge my lifestyle and assume they know something about me based on my bank statement. I don't give a shit about any of them.

Carter and Gavin are waiting for me, beckoning me to join them in our little private circle of privileged. Sarah, Gavin's girlfriend, is there, sitting in his lap.

Carter gives me a malicious smile after observing them. Rolling her eyes, Sarah pokes him in warning.

— You are so disgusting! — Sarah said.

Ignoring Sarah's comment, Carter turns his attention to me and asks:

— Did you hear the news? — my confused and distant look tells him no. — It looks like we will have a scholarship this year; the school's policy is more accessible now.

Poking Carter's arm, Gavin interferes.

— There's nothing wrong with that.

— Charity on a place with a lot of billionaire heirs? She will become easy prey!

— She? — I asked, participating in the subject for the first time.

— Yes, it's a girl. — Carter continued. — Everybody is talking about it here.

— Poor girl. — lamented Sarah.

— Literally. — Laughing at the situation, Carter continued. — I bet she will give up.

— Can we please stop talking about this? — Gavin intervened.

— What do you think of this, Liam? —Carter continues. — Do you have the courage to face the suburbs if she's hot?

— Carter! — Sarah protested. — Don't be so despicable.

— I have nothing to say about this girl; I just hope she is prepared to deal with everyone here. — I began, answering Carter's question. — I hope you learn to deal with her too. There are normal people behind the money, my dear friend.

— I see that the economic classes are having an effect. — he replied. — You're already talking like a low-income guy. Any chance they asked you to welcome her?

— Enough, Carter! — Gavin said, raising his voice. My neutral expression hid the internal irritation that this unnecessary conversation was causing me. Luckily, I didn't need to get mad because Gavin had already done that for me. — I don't want to hear another word about this girl.

— Finally! — Sarah said, raising her hands to the heavens in gratitude.

Turning my back on all of them, I left without saying a word. That girl hasn't even arrived yet, and she's already turning everything into chaos.

Continue...