Chapter 60: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (14)

Start from the beginning

Wen Yu thought of the system again, no matter how many times he tried later, he couldn't contact the 'person' who communicated with him.

He left the desk in an irritable mood, and finally walked into the bathroom to take a cold shower.

This bath took a long time, but Wen Yu is the current owner of this house, and no one cares about how long he will take. As long as he is willing, he can stay in there for a few hours.

Wen Yu didn't meet Gu Xiyu again until before going to bed.

There was a sudden thunderstorm in the main city tonight. Wen Yu closed the curtains of the bedroom, and through the window he saw the dark clouds outside and the thunder and lightning smashing into the open area. There is no one on the street, and the main star's climate is so severe that it is particularly dangerous. Walking on the road will easily be chopped to death by lightning. Generally, no one will go out at this time, only countless lightning bolts jumping on the lightning rod.

He pulled up the velvet curtain with a sigh, and was about to rest, when the light in the room suddenly flashed out.

The current is probably also affected by the weather.

'Knock'.

The door of the room was knocked suddenly. He thought it was someone from the admiral's mansion to inform him of the power cut. Before opening the door, he had already figured out how to reply. When he saw the person standing outside the door, he was swallowed again. Back in the stomach.

"...What's wrong?" Gu Xiyu was knocking on the door.

He seemed to have grasped the right time, just when no one else passed by in the hallway came to him. He was wearing a khaki cotton pajamas. He looked very delicate and soft, but his expression was a bit cold and hard.

Gu Xiyu asked him: "Can you go in and talk?"

Wen Yu walked away obediently and closed the door after he walked into the room.

Then he saw Gu Xiyu and asked him blankly: "Can I sleep with you?"

"...?" Wen Yu was blank for a moment, confirming the unhappy expression on Gu Xiyu's face, combined with his begging words, almost thought he had heard the question wrong.

For example, Gu Xiyu asked, "Can you get out of the room and give me the place?" 'This is more reasonable than his. It sounds weak but not very pleasant. It's more reasonable.

Gu Xiyu pursed his mouth, and the dim room just covered his red ears: "I, I am afraid of the dark and thunder, so I dare not sleep alone tonight."

Although he tried very hard to show the so-called acting like a baby, his tone of voice was still a little dry.

After a few seconds of silence, Wen Yu asked him: "You are a tiger hare that can discharge, afraid of thunder?"

Gu Xiyu: "..." Ears are getting hotter, mainly because of shame.

In fact, it was not his intention to come over this time. The intelligent system of this world may be too Buddhist, so that the main system that has not received the task progress for a long time came to supervise it.

He wanted to pretend that he didn't see the task of acting like a baby, but after the main system monitored tonight's climate data, he directly forcibly triggered a special command.

"The target is empty and lonely. Ask the quest performer to sleep with him because he is afraid of thunder and lightning. If the mission is completed, the danger value can be reduced by up to 20 points. 』

"Please pay attention to the task performer. If you refuse to cooperate in completing the task, it will be treated as a rebel and will be punished. 』

Gu Xiyu: "..."