Chapter 25: The villain is the scheming boss (end)

On Sunday, outside the white ancient European-style hotel, the magnificent limousines parked in front of the gate one after another, sending the distinguished passengers off the car.

Gu Xiyu wore a black mask with a bunch of flowers in his hand, and walked through the gorgeously dressed crowds to the hotel counter.

He clenched his fist to his mouth and coughed pretendingly before taking out his ID card.

"Please wait a moment." The young lady at the front desk quietly glanced at the rose in his arms when she received the ID card.

The room registration was processed quickly: "This is your room card, the room number is 1321..."

Since his social death in Ji Chen's office that day, Gu Xiyu hasn't seen him much. Ji Chen went out to work directly in the next few days, occasionally sending him a few messages on his mobile phone to show his presence.

Gu Xiyu once asked him what he was up to, but every time he either deliberately broke the topic or said to him in the tone of his last words: "Don't worry, no matter what happens, I won't hurt you."

Otherwise, it just asks: "If one day, I did something that you can't forgive, what would you do?"

Gu Xiyu replied with a heavy knock on the message: "I personally sent you to jail."

It's hell, and it's also the prison of the Time and Space Administration.

Then Ji Chen will say in a daze: "You are so ruthless."

Gu Xiyu had to book a room in advance at this hotel where Ji Chen might be buried with explosives, and prepare to monitor the progress in real time.

"Are you sure he is in the hotel?" Gu Xiyu did not forget to confirm with the system that Ji Chen was in the hotel when he took the elevator upstairs.

The system's answer is very certain: "Yes."

The lingering great demon is not on the list of invitees. He stays low-key in a hotel, it is impossible for him to simply come on vacation.

Gu Xiyu wanted to ask the location of Ji Chen from the system, but the system responded to him: "Guess."

Before he pressed the report button, the system honestly said: "I don't know this, you have to find it yourself."

There are hundreds of rooms in this big hotel. It is obviously unrealistic to find one by one, and the people at the front desk will not easily betray the personal information of the occupants.

When Gu Xiyu was troubled, he came to the floor where the banquet venue was located. Outside the promenade, one could hear the sentimental background music from the open door of the venue. He watched in the corner for a while, and suddenly saw a team of security personnel rushing to the venue from the stairs, with a solemn expression, whispering something beside Lan Yue at the entrance.

Lan Yue's expression became a little ugly after listening, and only after explaining that they were paying attention to the suspicious personnel, did he hurriedly return to the venue.

When Gu Xiyu saw that those people received the order and began to strictly arrange guards around them, they left before they found out.

Ji Chen never responded to his news. He originally planned to wander around the nearby floors, but when he passed the elevator door that just opened, a white shadow suddenly rushed out of it and ran in front of him to stop him.

The staff in the elevator shouted anxiously, and they were quickly separated by the elevator door.

"... Xixi?" Gu Xiyu never thought that he would see the expensive long cat in the hotel.

The Villain Loaded My Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें