Chapter 24: The villain is the scheming boss (twenty-four)

Start from the beginning

Gu Xiyu: "..."

Every time I was so tired that I couldn't open my eyes, I wanted to do strange things.

Gu Xiyu was willing to cooperate, but Ji Chen was too busy to focus on these things for the time being. On the day when Ji Chen was sleepy and sleepy on his birthday, Gu Xiyu suddenly heard him hurriedly opening the door in the middle of the night. He walked in the corridor while talking on the phone, and went out soon after.

Fengming-related black material soon began to dominate news channels, media headlines, and social software. These contents are half-truths and half-false, most of which are black and black, adding fuel and vinegar, or even fabricated news.

What surprised him was that Fengming clearly had a public relations department with strong business capabilities, and he would deal with any splashes related to the company immediately. However, this time the news made headlines. Ji Chen was also besieged by reporters every day, and 360-degree photos with no dead spots were flying all over the sky. They didn't make any big moves.

At most, he only sent a lawyer's letter to the official blog, stating that he would tell some disseminators of false statements.

On the contrary, the situation of Ji's Group on the other side is gradually improving. They not only identify the high-level people who need to be responsible for the negative news, but also propose solutions that can be accepted by the public. The compensation is very generous and terrible. The situation was reversed in an instant.

These are all Gu Xiyu knows from the intelligent system.

He asked again: "Where is Ji Chen?"

He tried to go to the company to provide help to Ji Chen and asked him about the company's situation, but he was sent away every time, as if deliberately trying to hide it from him. This kind of behavior is particularly easy to make people's brains fill his current situation is actually very miserable, targeted by everyone and helpless, just want to silently endure not to worry the people around him.

Although Gu Xiyu knew that he should not have such an illusion in the face of the targets that the administration focused on.

"He," the system paused for a few seconds before taking a long time. "Except for the poor, weak and helpless, who really need the company of care, everything else is fine."

Gu Xiyu: "..." Sometimes I really suspect that the system is a spy sent by the target.

He refreshed the page of the social software casually, and it happened to be a piece of news about Ji's Group and other companies.

#Century cooperation! #

The shooting scene in the picture is obviously a press conference. In addition to Ji Zixuan, you can also see Fu Nian, who has no smile on his face, and Lan Yue and Lei Zhenting, who look joyously like Chinese New Year.

The report said that these big companies recently reached an agreement to cooperate in the development of the country's largest entertainment|music|city in Z city. In addition to several of their big companies, other domestic companies that can be named are also involved in this plan, but Fengming is not on the list.

Netizens began to gossip again: "Tsk tsk, this shows that it is not to play with the wind."

"It looks pitiful to see Mr. Ji in this way... Since his live-action photos were exposed, I feel that no matter what he does, he now comes with a filter."

"What's the pity? His company has caused so many disturbances recently, who would dare to cooperate with him?"

"My company has dispelled the rumors, maybe someone is secretly trying to make a fuss!"