12. Misunderstanding!!...

Start from the beginning

He felt as if bile gushed up till his throat , making him feel like puking.... He open his eyes and pushed the reporters out of his way a bit harshly ... Seeing his behaviour they started recording him and making a note of his behaviour....

Aditya after trying hard came out of the crowd started runnings on the busy roads... with his cheek wet from his own tears....his tear was flowing down continuously....

Even Akshat and Atharva came out of the court lobby and saw how reporters were behaving with Aditya ..... Both the brothers blood boil seeing reporters behaviour with Aditya....

Atharva cold voice - Enough!!...

Reporters turn towards Atharva....

Atharva - can't you guys just leave him in peace ... Stop torturing him with your questions...

Akshat followed Aditya...knowing Atharva can deal with reporters quiet well...

Akshat squinted his eyes with worry seeing Aditya running in the busy road wildly... he also ran behind him .... Akshat worry increase by ten fold when Adi was about to collide with the car if  the driver has not put the  break ... Even after these Aditya couldn't stop himself and was still running ....
Akshat want to bash him for good that he won't ever do these kind of stupidity again but before he need to catch him....

Aditya was again about to bump with a car coming from other direction in full speed when a hand harshly pulled him aside...he fell down rolling at the other side of the road...

He open his eyes taking a deep breath, and tried to get up .... He hissed in pain as he got the scratch on his hand...But was taken aback when he saw a hand in front of him ... He looked up to see its none other than Akshat... Akshat signal him to take his hand but Aditya being stubborn got up by himself...

Akshat sigh deeply knowing it won't be easy...
Akshat cupped his face and look for the injury, he sign in relief finding no major injuries...

Aditya was clueless by the elders behavior... Elders worried face for him was irking him ....He harshly jerked his hand from his face making Akshat flinch by his action...
Akshat looked at the boy who is looking at him blankly...
Aditya eyes were showing no emotion... Akshat tried to read him through his eyes ...but Aditya was Just staring at him blankly waiting for elder to move out of his way ....

But seeing elder still rooted in his place he tried to move from there.... Before he could step forward his arm were tightly held by Akshat...

Aditya chidded out of rage - what the hell is your problem Mr Oberoi??... Mera hath chodiye....

Akshat calmly said - what the hell is my problem Aditya ??... like seriously , what you were thinking Aditya??..... Why you were running like these in the daylight of such a busy road??.... tumhe andaza bhi hai agar tumhe sahi wakt pr khicha nhi hota,  toh you could have met with an accident....

Aditya tried to get out of his hold and push him slightly....

Aditya - So ??... So what agar accident ho jata ??.....

Akshat flinched hearing his cold voice... It wasn't the boy whom he met few days before who was insisting to bring him to beach.....It wasn't the boy who behaved like a kid while playing in water ... As if he is seeing two different personalities in the same boy ... Even when both of them had argument in the college when Aditya's bike bumped with his car ... He seemed just a spoiled brat while arguing.... But today his these cold tone and eyes showing no emotion didn't sit right with Akshat....

Akshat tried to touch him which he back off showing his hand....

Aditya - what do you want now Mr oberoi??... Apke bhai ka guneghar pakda gya naa ... Abh toh mujhe baaksh dijiye ....
Yaha fir abhi aur bhi kuch baaki hai...