𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

tw! talks of su1c1de.

September 1994

If there was one thing Noel Gallagher and Melanie Davies was superb at, it was hosting a massive drunken party.

That was what they did while in San Francisco. Mel and her bandmates stayed in a mansion, and Noel ends up finding himself crashing over as he swallows himself away from his problems.

Barging into the party made Valia's stomach go into a whirl wind, uncertain on how she was going to find either Mel and Noel. She pushes her way through crowds of drunk and high singers and actors — most of them Americans.

She forces a prolonged grin every time one of them approaches her, having recognised the renowned bassist. Not that it was hard to, her name and face was plastered everywhere. And with a face and body like hers, you don't just slide past her at a party and not say hello.

At last, Valia finds Zenith's lead guitarist.

Christian Cartier, with his messy blond hair ruffled all over, his shirt only buttoned half way, and his head ducked down to sniff a line, ladies with their arms all over him.

"Carti!"

The guitarist spins his head around, cracking a devious smile at the sight of the girl. He comes jogging towards her, tackling the girl into a tight hug, planting kisses all over her face. "Thought you've forgotten all about us now that you're big deal and all that!"

She laughs at him. The two got close due to Mel, and clicked almost instantly. He reminded her awfully a lot of Alex James, weirdly enough. "How could I ever?"

"Hard to, isn't it?" He smirks, arm snaking around her waist. Valia places a hand on his chest, balancing herself as she tip toed to speak into the boy's ear.

"Have you seen Mel or Noel anywhere?"

He nods, rubbing circles on her back. "Mel's outside by the pool, and think I saw him go into one of the bathrooms."

"Thanks, Carti. I missed seeing you around." Perhaps she had a thing for rockstars, but Valia always found the guitarist fairly handsome. And he was always welcoming when it comes to her, and she enjoyed such company. But of course nothing ever happened, because Zenith was always out and about, touring all over — and she held on to Liam Gallagher.

"Maybe we should grab lunch when i'm back in London." He says back, flashing her his brown eyes.

She searches around the house, before humming in agreement. The two goes their separate ways with a kiss on the cheek, and Valia rushes outside to the pool area, frantically looking for her best friend.

"Val! You're actually here!" Mel screams, crashing into her with a rocking hug. They nearly fell in the pool itself, if it wasn't for someone else pulling them back.