( 18 )

Y/n choked and looked at him " what " ? He took a bite and said " nothing just eat "

                              Later

Y/n and Inyoup were walking near lake it was amazing feeling to feel at that time Inyoup turn to her and said " how about we give it a chance" ? She raised her eyebrows being confused " I mean how about we start as being friends I mean we can't live like this fighting every single day so it's better to enjoy this "

She was surprised to hear all this but at the same time she felt happy that he also wants to give this relationship a chance she smiled" sure let's go for it " he extend his hand for handshake she held his hand with a bright smile

Whole day they enjoyed a lot like going in different places they had lot of fun and now they were in one of the restaurant having dinner " today was great day "
Inyoup said while munching his food she chuckle and nodded

                                  Third person pov

Sung-kyung was working on her laptop but she couldn't focus cuz her mind was on something she closed her eyes being frustrated

                                   Flashback

Sung-kyung opened her eyes only to find herself in unfamiliar room she looked around and found few pictures of beom that's when it hits her that she is in his room she walk out of room and saw beom sitting on couch while scrolling his phone " why am here " ? He looked at her and said. " The way you acted last night be glad I took you here "

" Who even told you to pick me you could have just left me there " he roll his eyes and said " see sung-kyung I'm not in mood to deal with you so better you leave now "  he scoff " you must had fun seeing me like that so pathetic right " ?

" Maybe I did a mistake by bringing you here it was better if I just had left you there and all you could do is to cry over that Inyoup and just create scene"

She walk to him and slap him " you better stay out of sight I hate you " saying that she left from there "

                               Flashback ends

" Maybe I was too harsh " aish she closed her laptop and close her eyes