7

"Congratulations, my love!"

A squeal of laughter leaves the young girl's lips as she's picked up in the air. Her blonde hair flows freely in the wind and a sigh of pure happiness leaves her lips when she's placed back down. She shuts her eyes and presses a soft kiss to her lover's lips.

He pulls her in closely and deepens their kiss. His hands fall onto her waist and the couple seemingly have no care in the world. The only people who exist in the moment is them.

The girl pulls back, not for air, but when she feels something wet on her eyelid. She opens her eye and red covers her vision of one eye, she blinks it away in a panic. She makes eye contact with him and steps back when she notices blood dripping from his head.

One look closer and she notices the hole in the center of his head and one more look down is a cheshire like smile on his lips.

She snaps up from her nightmare and gasps loudly. "Fuck." She mutters and turns around to her side quickly. She stands up and lets out a groan and taking a look of her surroundings. She sees him and lets out a sigh of relief when he seems okay.

He locks eyes with her and grins as best as he can. "Hi, baby. Are you feeling okay?" She whispers.

He doesn't respond and all she hears is the croak of his throat. "It's okay, my love. We'll get out of here soon. Stay awake, please."

"Hey, you still there." Walter's voice snaps Billie out of her memory fest. Billie tucks the phone between her ear and shoulder blade, "Y-yeah, sorry." She tears her eyes away from the window of her hotel; the man she was staring down at no longer in her field of view.

"Are you enjoying Paris?" He asks her in an obnoxious French accent and she rolls her eyes at the phone, almost visualizing the smirk on his face even though they're miles away from each other. "I think you already know the answer to that."

He laughs through the phone. "I'm just messing with you. Hang in there, we're this close."

"I know. It's going to be a one and done thing. I'll be back sooner than expected. But I'll talk to you later."

She finishes her byes and continues putting on the rest of her gear and once she's done. She sends a message to the team lead of the men that have been assigned to her task. She's not used to company. For the last few years, all of her mission have started with just her and ended with just her.

But this one target will need a whole army to take her down, an army probably wouldn't be enough, which is why, Billie knew the only way to defeat her was to draw her out instead of looking for her.

And because of the danger this target imposed, the men who were with Billie didn't know who their specific target was, they just knew that there was one.

She turns around when there's a knock on her door. She eyes it warningly and approaches it with caution. When another alarming knock is heard, she reaches for her gun resting on the night stand. None of the men she's with are to knock on her door, in order to avoid suspicion.

It was an order given to them specifically by Billie, so who was knocking? It couldn't have been room service, because she had a "do not disturb" sign on and the French truly respected that. All it takes is another knock for Billie to shut her eyes in acceptance and cock her weapon back.

She snatches her door open and glares at her intruder, confirming that it was one of the men. She wants to snap, but doesn't when she notices the distress evident on his face. "Ma'am, there's an issue."

"What's happening?" She keeps her gun behind her back. "Theo, h-he's been shot. We think it was a sniper."

Billie nods in defeats and walks out of her room, following behind the much taller man. "This was Alexandria's doing." The man seems to panic as he leads them to his own room where his comrade was injured.

It takes them a minute to reach the room, Billie taking the time to really take in the scenery of the hotel. It was nice, it was obvious the States loved to treat people like her lavishly. Almost to get them to shut up and not complain about committing crimes for the sake of the country.

They reach the door and it isn't until Billie watches him twist the door knob that she really processes what he just said a few seconds ago.

"...Alexandria's doing."

They didn't know who their target was...

Billie stops her footsteps behind him. She doesn't allow her head to move an inch, but her eyes dart to both sides of the hotel quickly. One exit on the left.

She lets out a quiet breath and follows him into the room and closes the door behind her. Instantly, just as she expected, all five men stand up straight and all are facing her. She glances at Theo, who was said to be shot, he was perfectly fine.

Billie stands in the center in the hotel room, surrounded by five men with the intent of taking her down. She tilts her head as a smirk arises on her face. "Guess I should lock the door for this, hm?"

The first man lunges towards her, swinging his fist with all his strength. She ducks, dodging his blow effortlessly before leaving a powerful kick to his stomach. He doubles over in pain and swiftly follows up with a knee to his face, knocking him out cold.

The remaining four charge at her simultaneously, but she's ready. With lightning fast reflexes, she blocks their punches and hit them back with precise strikes. Her movements are fluid and deadly, each blow landing and incapacitating her opponents one after the other.

As the last man stumbles back, bloodied and defeated, Billie stands tall and triumphant. Her breathing is steady, her eyes filled with determination and anger. She had taken down all five men with ease, proving that she was not to be messed with.

In the silence that follows, Billie straightens her stance and fixes her gaze on the men who attempted to challenge her and lost. She approaches the last man and forces him down, making him looking up at her.

"What kind of soldier betrays their country?" She spits out angrily.

He chuckles manically, baring his bloodied teeth at her and shakes his head, going to speak, "And what kind of soldier doesn't realize that her own country has sent her on a death mission?"

Author's Note: I missed you guys, i was working on finals, college isn't easy, but thanks for the patience!