Honey🌛 (1)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"HAHAHAHAHA" Jimin failed miserably at his attempt of holding in his laugh. "HAHAHAHA" he laughed like a horse by holding his stomach and tears in his closed eyes. I glared into his soul with my angry sharp eyes however still, he laughed like a maniac.

After 2 whole minutes his eyes found mine and he gradually took a break.

"So, Park Jimin, what was so funny?" I interrogated coldly.

He cleared his throat, "Uh, you wore a cap, to the office? CEO Kim Taehyung wore a damn 'Princess' cap to the office?!" he began to laugh again.

I was offended at first but then I rolled my eyes at him, "So--so what? Huh? Can I not wear a 'princess' cap to my own company?" I asked.

I mean, I know that I'm wearing a jeans cap with 'PRINCESS' printed over it with pink thread but does that give him a reason to make fun of me? What's wrong in wearing a cap to the office?

"Absolutely, you can. In fact it suits your personality" he raised his hands in his defence. "Its just--" he tried not to crack up again, "It's just not like you. You know what I mean, right? You're always like strict and formal...this dosen't suit your daily vibe" he explained resting his a$s on the chair infront of me. "And then, 'Princess'?"

"My wife gave it to me. So what?" I snapped.

She gave it to me so that I can hide that red mark in the centre of my forehead. I realised it's print when I reached at the company and caught everyone staring at me way too much than they usually do. I thought it was because I was wearing a cap for the first time, nevertheless when I checked myself in my cabin's mirror, my mouth hung open. And then my b*tch bestfriend followed me inside just to make fun of me.

"There's no way that Y/n gave it to you for no reason and you just wore it for no reason" he squinted his eyes suspecting me, I gulped. What is he up to?

I twisted my brows at his expressions. And then, with the speed of light, he reached to my head and knocked the cap off even before I could defend myself. We both just watched eachother with open mouths and surprised expressions over our faces.

"HAHAHAHA!" he fell on the cold floor again. I wish that the tile break and he falls to the down floor. I rolled my eyes accepting my defeat and rested back on my seat ignoring him.

"At this rate, you'd die!" I warned, still ignoring his invisible body under my table.

"Yaah! Yaah, Kim Taehyung..." he breathed heavily. "How did your forehead--?!" he pointed at the red mark wiping his tears.