Jimin was dancing like a feather

Jimin was dancing like a feather . Gravity was totally futile for him. Graceful like a swan . He just looked ethernal. Everyone was at awe even they had seen him dancing before but there was this single person standing at the entrance witnessing this heavenly moves being starstruck and so amazed that he didn't realised his mouth was at gasp until he heard the clapping sound.

"Wow! Teacher you are so amazing and beautiful"
"Yes we can watch you dance like whole day and we wouldn't get bored ", Jimin chuckled " you all want me to dance whole day and break my legs off" , Jimin joked , "now come and practice it's your all turns to dance ", Jimin pointed towards students.

Jimin's students loved him , he was kind and nice and talented too . They all are youngsters and teenagers and Jimin was like crush of almost all of them.

Jimin spotted a familiar figure on the entrance who was watching him "Y-yoongi?", Jimin moved to the entrance.

"What brought you here Mr.Min", Jimin questioned this very unexpected action of Yoongi.

"I- I actually thought to give you some snacks as you didn't had breakfast ", Jimin was taken aback spotting the plastic bag full of snacks in Yoongi's hand. Well that's too much of unexpected behaviour of the older.

"You bother to bring snacks.....For me?", Jimin pointed at himself in disbelief.

"No for the walls of the academy ", Yoongi somehow managed to put his cold expression and savage attitude, but from inside his heart was still attempting to jump out .

"I will go now", Yoongi attempted to run as he don't know what was happening with his heart why he care to bring food for the person he always thought to free himself from. Why his heart beats fast seeing him . Why the most confident guy like him with don't give a fuck attitude was stammering and can't contain an eye contact with Jimin. By chance did he caught feelings these thoughts were making Yoongi run away. But his heart once again skipped when younger held his hand.

Damn it just sent a whole spark in Yoongi's spines,
"Wh-hat?" Yoongi cursed himself for again shuttering.

"That's so unusual Mr.Min , can you really tell me your real intention ", Jimin asked still suspecting, actually he was somehow feeling good about the snacks Yoongi brought for him but he has stopped listening to his heart long time ago. And his brain can't accept the fact that Yoongi can care for him.

"Can't I bring snacks for my husband?", Jimin's grip on Yoongi's hand loosen in shock , which gave Yoongi a chance to keep the plastic bag in Jimin's hand and run with his beating heart. He also doesn't know why he called him , husband but somehow it sounds good .

But now Jimin was left in daze ," Di-d he called me his hus-band !!", Jimin looked at the snacks and placed his hand on his chest.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jimin came back still thinking about stuffs happened today, he thought to take some fresh air to keep his mind sane.

"What happened why are you sitting here?", Jimin asked Jungkook who was capturing bench in the garden.

"Oh hyung...when did you came", younger asked
"Just now but why are you sitting with a sad face is something bothering you?", Jimin asked with concern

"Actually hyung...that ", Jungkook was fidgetting with his fingers, looking down",
"It's ok if you don't want to tell so d....", Jimin paused, when younger looked at him with tears in eyes."What happened Jungkook!" Jimin hugged him instantly as it was his first reflex action after seeing tears in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook hugged back now sobbing audibly, Jimin ruffled younger's hair ,"It's ok Jungkook, it's alright....shhh! Everything will be fine,....calm down!"

"Hyu-ng it-its my fa-,ult ", Jungkook sobbed on Jimin's shoulder, Jimin made him look at him wiping his tears , "calm down first ok!"

After a while Jungkook calmed down still sniffing time to time , Jimin came back with a glass of water which he gulped down.

"Look Jungkook I know we just met two months before but you know you can always be free to share anything if something is bothering you ok?" Younger nodded.

"I trust you hyung but... I don't know how to tell ", Jungkook said , "just say it, I promise I won't judge you ", Jimin assured.

"Hyung...there was a girl in my class one day she confessed to me " Jimin nodded to continue "I told her that I was not interested in her and I apologised. I offered that we can be just friends... But she said it'll be awkward for both of us and it's ok if I don't like her back.."

"What's problem then...", Jimin asked softly knowing that Jungkook was still left to tell the main thing.

"She use to give me my favourite food and even banana milk sometimes .... I ask why why she does when I already said no and you know what she said...." Jungkook looked at Jimin

"What,?"

"She said that it's my choice to not like her and it's her choice to like me , she can take care of me and I don't have to feel guilty or return her feelings, she just wanted me to be happy, she said it was enough for her to see me enjoy the food she brought for me...", Jungkook said his eyes again filled with tears.

"It means she is a good girl and really likes you...she don't want to force you to like her back just watching you from afar was enough for her ... right.....So do you feel guilty to not like her back?", Jimin asked

"Yes I was little guilty that I don't have feelings for her but was happy that she was not like other people who would do planning and plotting to get what they want...but that's not the reason....," Jungkook again stopped and hesitant ,. noticing the hesitation Jimin carresed Jungkook's knuckle

"I am guilty because she loved me enough to give her life for me..", there was a silence for a moment, "Wh-at you mean?", Jimin asked guessing that something was so wrong.

"Actually yesterday someone tried to shoot me but she noticed and decided to save me .... The one who fired the gun ran away after everyone ran to us...", Jungkook once again broke into tears, "If...if it wasn't f-or me she-she wouldn't have di-ed. That bu-llet was meant for me no-t for her hyung!..........She died because of me ....just because she liked me..... it's my fault ", Jimin hugged the younger tighter shushing him, "No Jungkook it's not your fault.... It's not".

"Who would have attempted to kill Jungkook, that's dangerous I should tell this to Yoongi ", Jimin thought, he knew it is must for Yoongi to know this all after all it's about his family.

A/N: do tell me flowers what you think about the story. Today my brain wasn't functioning much as my period cramps are killing me but I felt happy to write it, I know it's not the best not even close to better, but still I want you all to give this story a try and be with me till end of the book I'll try my best not to disappoint.