I'll come

Kiara's POV

Blake and I have been practicing our driving skills for a week now to prepare for the street racing championship and so far no one has found out but I can't say college is the best because ever since Henry has joined Stonebridge it hasn't been easy because every time I look at Herny he reminds me of how he cheated on me and to make it worse he still doesn't know so he constantly wants to hang out with me but I always make excuses.

[bing]

A message pops up from my Lock Screen I check it,who it was and I see it is from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Ant it's Blake got your number from 'someone' aka Lexa just wanted you to know that practice might finish later then usual.

She doesn't even say greet nothing she just gets straight to the point.

K: ok

"I see someone is occupied." I flinch when I heard someone behind I looked at the source just to find out it was Lexa and she was with Suki,Alexa and Jessica who I haven't seen in awhile.

"Yeah,and surprisingly you are not studying this time." Suki pointed out.

"Who is the person?" Jessica asked, her eyes were squinting at me like she knew something that I didn't.

"Jess don't be dumb it's obviously Henry her boyfriend." I cringed when Alexa said that and Lex and Suki give each other a look but Jessica just kept looking at me with resentment.

"Who's boyfriend?" If luck was a day this was for sure not that day because Henry was right next to me and he put his arm over my head which me shift but I couldn't get away from him.

"Oh we were just talking about who she was so texting."Alexa added, Henry looked at me with confusion.

"Ah Kiara did we tell you that there is going to be a party. You should come." Suki suggested trying to avoid the conversation that Alexa was about to start.

"What party?" Henry asked before Suki could reply Jessica spoke.

"Oh it's just your average college party with the first street racing championship." Henry raised his right eyebrow

[Bell rings]

"I have to go." I said before going to my lecture hall.

These people think I am never happy. I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

*****

When the bell rang I was probably the one of the first people out of the class I quickly went a tree that was about a few feet away from the football (soccer) field and took out a notebook and started to study to keep myself occupied because I didn't want to see the group and plus Blake and I still have to practice. I saw Blake with the college's football (soccer) kit,she was practicing with the boys and she was really good at it. I heard a whistle being blown before the team went to sit down on the benches. Blake was talking with someone when suddenly a boy poured water on her, she laughed as she was drenched in water then she decided to remove her shirt and now she only had her sport bra on. I probably looked stupid staring at the curly haired girl.

******
Blake's POV

I am definitely on to get Josh back for pouring water on me.
"Cut it out!" The coach barked.
"Blake put a shirt on,we get it you probably work hard then half of the boys here but you don't have to show it off." Coach said before he threw a shirt at me and I caught it and the boys jokingly sulk on the benches and I laughed.
"Come on guys we need to focus on the next match with our rivals Riverside so let's-"the coach was cut off by a man with a suit. I knew exactly who that was but I kept sitting there.

"Oh Augustin long time no see."the coach was saying while shaking his hand."What brings you here?"

"Nothing serious I just wanted to talk to my sister."the man then he looked at me. I got up and started walking to the locker room and of course Augustin can't take the hint because he followed me.

"What do you want Augustin?" I asked not looking at him.

"You know exactly what I want." He stated.

"I told you I am not going."

"You never make it easy for me,Padre is asking that you come." We finally arrived at the locker room and I opened my locker.

"Look at me I am not going my mind is already made up." I said slamming my locker.

"What about your racing?" I knew where this was going when he said that.

"What about it?"

"If you go I will help you get new cars for the championship." I stopped and then I turned around to face him.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Come on Blake you need new cars." He said.

"August I don't care about new cars I already have cars I am not going."

"When are you going to forgive him?" I clenched my jaw when he said that because he will never understand the pain I feel everyday because of that man I call my father.

"I have to go." and with that I left him in the locker room. I wasn't in the mood to practice driving but I saw Kiara sitting on a tree with her notebook scribbling something. I went to the tree and I don't know if she didn't realised that I was next to her or she ignored me nevertheless I stood behind her.

*****

"Stalking me." I heard a voice behind me which made my heart stop for a moment because of how sudden it was. I turned around but it was only Blake and she had changed from her kit.

"No!" I immediately responded to what she said.

"Really?" She was saying sarcastically while sitting next to me.

"Yeah, why would I be stalking someone I don't like?" She just shrugged when said that." I mean the only reason why I am here is because we need to practice." She clenched her jaw after I said that.

"Let's take a break for today." She suggested.

"Why?" I confusedly asked.

"I think we should just take a break and besides I have to race someone tonight."

"I'll come." I blurted out,she raised her left eyebrow when I finished my sentence.

"You want to come? But it's at a party and the last time you were there you caused havoc, I don't think so." She said standing up but I beat her to it.

"Blake come on if I am in your crew I have a right to see a race." She chuckled when I said that which annoyed me even more.

"You really want to come huh?"

"Yea."  at this point I was crossing my arms.

"Fine, I think Lexa is going with the group you can go with her."

"Thanks." I said with a serious expression on my face.Blake rolled her eyes and took her bag and left then I realised something."Blake aren't you going to drive me to my dorm room!" I yelled but she was already far away, I think she heard me but chose to ignore me.
Ugh I almost forgot how annoying this girl is.