Chapter 1:

A/N: Hey, here is a note! So, I just want to inform you, dear reader, that third person POV will be the main POV. The POV will not change unless stated otherwise! Also, I took heavy inspiration from the rooms in the Tournament of Elements, SOOO Enjoy!

Third person POV:

The obnoxious ringing of the alarm clock abruptly awakens Y/n from her sleep. She reached out and turned it off, relieved to finally silence the noise. As she settles back into bed, a strange woman's voice suddenly fills the room, a voice she doesn't recognize.

"Time to get up, Lloyd!" the woman calls out, but she doesn't recognize the name. She groans and gets out of bed, yawning before walking to the bathroom in her room. As she made her way, she suddenly hit her head on the wall, surprising her as she could have sworn a door was there. She rubs her eyes and takes a moment to look around the room.

The room is messy, with clothes and other items scattered about. There is a window with a fire escape just outside of it. The room has a poster of the green ninja and a standard color theme of green with peach-colored walls. It is small, with a small bed in one corner and a closet in the other. A nightstand is near the bed, and a small dresser is near the closet. Y/n walks over to the overstuffed closet that doesn't close. Opening the door, she finds oddly only male clothing; the only things hung up are a white t-shirt, a green hoodie, and black jeans. Closing the door as much as possible, she looks for a way out. Walking or stumbling to the door, she exits and looks for a bathroom or mirror.

Walking down the hall, she notices a collection of pictures on the wall. Some feature an older woman with a small child sporting a blonde bowl cut, while others depict a group of teenagers hanging out. None of the photos appear perfect, but they all feature genuine smiles and natural poses despite the chaos of the scene. After a while, she locates the bathroom, which seems unorganized, like the bedroom she left. Toothpaste is scattered throughout the sink, and toiletries are in disarray. Despite her initial disgust, she looks in the mirror and almost screams.

She jolts backward, her head making a dull thudding sound as it connects with the wall behind her. Blinking rapidly to clear her vision, she stares at a pair of striking green eyes in the mirror. The eyes belong to a boy, his blonde hair tousled and unruly, his frame clad in a green T-shirt. For a moment, she is convinced she is trapped in a dream.

"Lloyd! Are you in there?" the woman's voice from before calls, followed by a knock. Panicked, she responds. "S-sorry! I uh...I'm not feeling too well...!" though she speaks, the person in the mirror matches her movements, and she doesn't recognize the voice that comes out.

"Are you sick? Please open up! Let me check you," the woman's caring voice speaks, tone laced with worry.

"Ah no! I don't want to get you sick," she says rapidly, trying to make an excuse. "I'll just stay home and uh...rest up for today! It's probably just a minor stomach bug!"

"Okay..." She trails off. "I have work and won't be back until later if you stay home...Make sure you get your chores done."

"Okay! Will do! Have a great day!" Y/n only relaxes once she hears the front door close. Sighing, she looks at the mess. "I need a nap..."

Y/n looked at the messy bathroom with annoyance. "I can't think when everything is so... ugh!" She started to pick up the toiletries and organize them before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs. The cluttered state of the small apartment made her feel claustrophobic, so Y/n decided to start cleaning.

After an hour of cleaning the typically h/l h/c girl looked at the nicely cleaned house and sighed in relief. "Now, where am I?" She hums before she hears a song blasting from the bedroom, she awoke in.