part four; 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍

dear angel,

how has school been? have you spoken to draco at all? he misses you dearly despite his attitude. next week will be the malfoys anual ball, we request you and draco to be in attendance. other families have been invited as well as your fiance, theodore nott. your mother and father have attended business over in peru just in case you're wondering of their assistance. i am always here for you to talk.

your favourite aunt,
narcissa.

angel walked through the hallways of the slytherin common room, passing by boys leaving their dorms or hanging around. they all watched as she walked passed with only one mission in her mind, she didn't bother acknowledging their presence.

however it wasn't hard to acknowledge her presence. her intoxicating exotic appearance and her aroma of coconut & vanilla always captured attention everywhere. therefore, angel evergreen always smelt so fucking good.

arriving outside the familiar door, angel twisted the knob of the door and entered the familiar dorm room without a care of the world.

"bloody hell!" the blonde boy screamed throwing a book towards the wall besides her, angel raised her eyebrow at it looking from where his aim landed, "horrible throw, cousin." she scoffed picking up the book from the floor.

"ever heard of knocking?" draco ran a hand down his face annoyed with his cousin who walked towards him and swung around his bed post, "awe but why would i when someone misses me so much." angel smirked throwing the letter into his lap.

"whats this?" he sat up leaning on his elbow on his side, angel sat down on the empty spot on the bed and said, "from your mother dearest." angel put her leg over her knee watching as draco read the letter.

"business in peru? and your here?" he scoffed looking her up and down, "thats the part you read?" angel looked at him in disbelief with her eyebrow raised, draco rolls her eyes and re reads the paper and squints his eyes.

  in truth, he had read the part where his mother explained draco missed her. deep down he knew it was true, however he would rather choke then admit that.

"ball? that doesn't happen until next term." draco said his eyebrows furrowed, the malfoy ball had been a occurance ever since he was born and arrived one n the exact same date. the date was far away then next week.

"mhm, looks like someone needs to find their missus soon enough." angel smirked plucking the paper from his finger tips and draco smirked, "who says i haven't already?" his eyes motioned behind his back and angel looked.

she noticed a familiar plot of dark brown hair and looked at him impressed with a single nod, "pureblood?"

"of course." draco and her shared a knowing look and nodded, whatever any of their sex lifes were like, they never judged each other. muggles were hot, all of them could admit. each of them found themselves fooling around with a muggle, half blood or wtv blood types whenever they liked.

however, when the situation involved their families they made sure to keep it strict to the rules and would never date outside their blood types. sex? yes! meet the parents? no. because as everyone knows, what happens at hogwarts stays at hogwarts.

angel looked at the floor and noticed a tie, she smirked at him picking it up with her fingers and waved it in his face, "a gryffindor?" draco glared at her snatching it from her hands.

"come off it." he huffed as she giggled at him shrugging her shoulders because she could understand. "coming to breakfast?" despite draco being a pain, he was still angels closest cousin.