part three; 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈

angels stepped foot inside the room of requirement, her feet wandering over to the couch and coffee table. before it was a large, old vanishing cabinet angel had been working on for a week now.

ever since the end of her summer and being told of her missions of the year, angel was determined to repair the cabinet if it was the last thing she did. dropping the stack of books on top of the table she let out a huff, grasping her wand in her hand pointing it at the cabinet.

"diffindo!"

she stood there for most of her free time, shouting at the old cabinet for being so fucked up not even a swish of a wand could repair it. when she wasn't trying to avoid the dreadful task, she was smoking weed.

she kneeled down by her books grabbing one of her potions book, she looked through all the pages highlighting them with her silver marker. she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down a list of ingredients she needed to get, once it was all written down she folded it into the pocket of her robes.

she decided to get the ingredients now, walking down the hogwarts corridors she eyed all the corners and stuck to the shadows. prefects would be running around and angel highly doubted whatever prefect it would be, they would not be pleased seeing her sneaking around.

so she kept her head down and manuevered her way around the familiar paths, she charmed the colour of her robes into red and tugged her hood over her head. she walked closer towards the familiar office and stuck to a corner, she imagined herself inside the office fluttering her eyes closed.

when she opened them, she was standing inside professor snapes office. she looked up at the shelves filled with many potions and ingredients, angel looked at all the options summoning the ladder and climbing up it.

she wasn't too worried about being caught by her professor, he was given direct orders to secretly aid in her missions. he would turn a blind eye to her, come up with excuses to professors who would have questions about her.

it didn't mean they were close at all it just meant snape would get her out of trouble when needed. angel slipped everything she needed or thought would be helpful into her tote bag, having everything she needed she stepped down.

she closed her eyes imagining the corridor and opened them gaining finding herself in a dark corner, she regained herself walking to the room of requirement again. she entered the manifested room, setting all her objects carefully on top pf the coffee table moving her books to a mini shelf.

she started working on her potion, following the instructions in the book very carefully and thoughtfully. she needed to make this right, she hoped it could make her task just a bit easier.

she worked all night until she settled on her potion reading that she had to let it sit for a few days. she crawled on top of the couch wrapping the mini blanket around her shoulders and laying on her stomach, she closed her eyes and started to drift off.

when angel woke up, she gasped a hand flying to her chest trying to calm her racing heart. a nightmare had occured, angel couldn't quite remember who was in it but she knew what was happening, they were torturing someone.

angel didn't care about her classes, she could skip and lounge in the room all day reading books and study more on the cabinet. so she decided just that, grasping one of the books from the table and reading it.

her fingers reached for the marker on the table, she took a quick peek at her potion and was satisfied with the colour it had taken. obviously she was right on track.

laying back down she read through the pages, taking all the information in and writing mental notes. she didn't know how long she had spent inside the room, embracing the peaceful silence and relaxing. when her stomach rumbled she stood to her feet stretching her arms to the sky, she yawned rubbing her eye before huffing looking at her reflection in a mirror across from her.