Step ai

What I wrote: story about a boy named Pete who pranks his brother with a giant robot pirate fox, that's curses him to lose his eye and arm, ends with pete being hit by a truck, dying, and getting his eye and arm removed in a organ donor procedure

What the ai wrote:

Pete had always loved playing pranks on his younger brother, Billy. He was mischievous and loved seeing the look on Billy's face when he pulled off a perfect prank. But Pete's pranks were getting more and more extreme lately.

One day, Pete came across an old abandoned amusement park. In the center of the park, there was a giant robot pirate fox. It looked as if it had been there for ages, covered in rust and moss. Pete had a brilliant idea - he would prank Billy with this robot.

Pete spent hours repairing the robot, making it move and making it look as realistic as possible. He even added a sound system to make it roar and growl. When he was finished, he couldn't wait to see his brother's reaction.

In the middle of the night, Pete snuck into Billy's room and positioned the robot outside his window. He then activated it and waited for Billy to wake up. As soon as Billy saw the giant robot pirate fox outside his window, he screamed and jumped out of bed.

Pete couldn't stop laughing as Billy ran around the room in a panic. But his laughter quickly turned to horror as he saw the robot's eyes glowing red and a voice coming from it, 'I curse you, Pete, to lose your eye and arm.'

Pete thought it was just part of his prank and dismissed it. But as time went on, he noticed strange changes in his body. He began to lose vision in one eye and his arm would randomly go numb. He brushed it off, thinking it was just a coincidence.

However, one day while walking to school, Pete was hit by a speeding truck. As he lay on the ground, he knew that his time was up. The doctors tried to save him but it was too late. In his final moments, as he drifted into the afterlife, he remembered the curse from the robot.

After Pete's passing, his parents were approached by a medical team who needed a transplant for a young boy who had lost his eye and arm in a tragic accident. Pete's parents agreed to donate his organs and in doing so, his eye and arm were removed and given to the young boy.

As Billy and his family grieved for Pete, the young boy who received his eye and arm was able to see and use his arm again. It was a miracle that brought some comfort to Pete's family.

The giant robot pirate fox in the abandoned amusement park remained there, a haunting reminder of the consequences of playing dangerous pranks. It's curse had taken a life, but it also gave another a second chance at living. Billy never forgot the lesson he learned from his brother's final prank and made sure to never take things too far again.

P.S. same thing with to be ai