❝𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒!❞

Noel Gallagher quits Oasis amidst US tour!

The British rock band rose to popularity with their life changing release of singles such as Live Forever and Shakermaker. The band's debut album, Definitely Maybe consisted the lyrical geniuses of Noel Gallagher and bassist, Valia Mick entered the UK Albums Chart at number one within a week of its release. They went on to redefine the Britpop history, being the fastest selling debut album in the UK.

But it seems that Noel couldn't Live Forever with Oasis. He quits with a radio silence after the band's infamous trip and gig at Whisky A Go Go, Los Angeles.

Their show in LA has been the talk of the world, photographed images of the band hitting the road with their Rock n' Roll philosophy, high as a kite and getting into run ins with the cops. But significantly, after Liam Gallagher firstly arrived on the stage all by his lonesome. He states that "The band aren't f**king coming. You've just got me tonight." We are unable to figure out if was Liam and his humour, but the rest of the band eventually joins him — and their gig claims the spot as one of their worst shows ever.

Numerous reports commented on the behaviours of the band, eliciting that they were in fact high on methamphetamine (meth) and appeared to have not slept for days.

The band's performance reeked of bad chords and rhythms, abysmal drumming, and amplified by Noel's horrific backing vocals. At some point, they were all playing different songs than each other. Nobody knew what they were doing and started making things up on the spot. Lead singer, Liam Gallagher had to sit for some serenity more times than we could count, presumably due to the amount of drugs in his system. Not to mention, the inappropriately vulgar signs and languages he threw to the audience.

Noel's decision to go radio silent and quit was believed to have been caused by the younger Gallagher's ridiculing behaviour during their gig, muttering crass words and hitting him with a tambourine.

Is it the beginning and an early end for Oasis?

Noel Gallagher to NME, 2012.

Noel reflects on his brief quit in 1994, events of Whisky A Go Go, and relationship with brother and Valia Mick

" I look back on that night and think about how reckless we were, it was one of our worst nights ever, nothing even comes close."

"He [Liam] was saying sh*t into our ears. He was telling Val [Valia Mick] to f*ck off and kissing her neck. He told me I was ugly, said f*ck you — f*ck off, and hitting me. I remember thinking I had enough. I don't know how Valia managed to hold on for so long, but I was out the second we ended the show."

"I took the first flight to San Francisco. I had a friend there, Mel [Melanie Davies, lead singer of Zenith], she was back in the states for a tour and I needed to be away from the world."

"No, it was made up, my mind. I said to myself and Mel, I was going to quit. I didn't want to see my brother anymore."

"I called Alan [Mcgee] and the management, told them that I was done."

"What changed? The glue of the band. Val [Valia Mick].

"She heard I was in SF, flew to come and see me. We talked, and I'm ashamed to say that I even cried. I was having a f**king terrible time. She talked me off the ledge. Yes, the ledge. She forcibly fed me dinners."

"It was how Talk Tonight was birthed. She saved my life that very same night. Val and her f**king Strawberry Lemonade man, I tell you."

"I came back because of her. And when she quit Oasis, I knew there was nothing holding me back. Nothing left to stay for."

"Oasis wouldn't have made it without the two of us. With me gone, Val needed me back for the sake of Oasis. And when Val left, I should have needed her for the band — but it was a point of no return."

"I couldn't bear to beg her to stay after everything. I ended Oasis because of her. Then only for myself."